Lt Jetsorm's Application

Moderators: Xbox360 Staff, Xbox360 MW3 Leaders

Lt Jetstorm
XBOX Gamertag: Lt Jetstorm2

Lt Jetsorm's Application

Post by Lt Jetstorm »

» Have you read the announcements in this section?:Yes
» Did you understand the global rules and do you agree in following them?:Yes
» How active are you prepared to be on these forums?Im am prepared to be excessive on the forums but wont be
on them too much
» What is your current Gamertag?Lt Jetsorm2
» Previous clan(s) experience?:I am currently in a clan, C.O.G.S.
» Previous Gamertag(s)?ReconAssassin
» How did you find out about TeamXtreme?I was looking for a tactical team to play COD MW3 with.
» Why have you chosen TeamXtreme to be your future clan?I have chosen TX because i like having a team to work
with on modern warfare 3, I don't like the lone wolf scenario that is what most of the cod population does I
want a team to work with once again. (Try to writes at least 30 words.)
» As a member of TeamXtreme what would your goals be and what achievements would you work towards?I would
work towards being a loyal member to this clan so that you guys would play with me more often.
» What are your favourite weapons/perks?My favorite weapons would have to be snipers, assault rifles, and sub
machine guns, all of the guns in those categories. My favorite perks would have to be overkill, sleight of
hand, quickdraw, and scavenger.
» What are your favourite maps?Arkaden,and Village.
» What are your preferred game modes (CTF, TDM, DM, S&D…)?My favorite game types are S&D and TDM
» What is your age? (Minimum age required is 15) My age is 15, I am 16 in January
» What country/time zone do you live in?I live in the U.S. and pacific standard time.
» Do you have a capture card? (Not required)no I do not.
» Do you have a working headset?Yes I do
» Describe your gaming style:I am a leader, I try to keep people cool with eachother so there are not problems because problems equal loss and disadvantage :nosmile: .I am also pretty competitive and I do NOT like to lose. :yuno:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Re: Lt Jetsorm's Application

Post by Firetrap900 »

welcome to the forums

add me on live

GT= Firetrap900

Im 1 of the 3 leaders and can give you my vote
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Lt Jetstorm wrote:» Previous clan(s) experience?:I am currently in a clan, C.O.G.S.

Explain this please.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

No explination, It seems he already has a clan.

Denied.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."

Return to “Denied”