LnD's Application for TX (-1/3)

All denied applications will moved to this place.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: LnD's Application for TX

Post by DC.LegenD »

Pacio wrote:
LnD wrote:
Pacio wrote:You've been in CCP without an Xfire account? Also, I've never seen you in-game aswell.
Good luck anyway.
I have XFire, It's "1337lnd".
And it is a long time ago! :)
You have but you made your XFire account today. And also, XFire is needed to join CCP. If you're hiding us something you better tell it now before we discover anything.
Judge wrote:
LnD wrote:I have XFire, It's "1337lnd".
And it is a long time ago! :)
http://beta.xfire.com/profile/1337lnd/
It shows that you registered on Xfire today....

Either you didn't have Xfire before today, either you are hiding your ass under an alias. To be honest I am rather thinking about the second option...
Click for watching:
LnD
STEAM: 1337LnD

Post by LnD »

Lol it is ages ago..
I played the game with active when I was 13-14Years old. Now I'm 17.
As you can see, my Name in these days was "Zotor", so I registered a new XFire-Account. In addition I can't remember my old password or Username.
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Well, I trust the 'innocent until proven guilty' law. If you really used to play 3-4 years ago and forgot your xfire username I will believe you then, but you have to understand that this community is not so big anymore, and when someone ''unknown'' like you apps out of the blue, doubts are legit.
Now lets end this and keep your application! Add me in XFire to play some matches together!
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

I was playing pretty actively like 3-4 years ago and I still don't remember your name, even though I knew many of the CCP members...

But maybe you're telling the truth, and I don't wanna ruin your application so I wish you good luck. :-)
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
LnD

Post by LnD »

Pacio wrote:Well, I trust the 'innocent until proven guilty' law. If you really used to play 3-4 years ago and forgot your xfire username I will believe you then, but you have to understand that this community is not so big anymore, and when someone ''unknown'' like you apps out of the blue, doubts are legit.
Now lets end this and keep your application! Add me in XFire to play some matches together!
Yea I will! :)
I played already with you on a Server.. lol.
I'll add you.
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Being a former member of CCP I would know that you need xfire for CCP and I think teamspeak as well for the times they got on for matches...

Anyways Good Luck...
Xfire--> 1027260

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
LnD

Post by LnD »

Drift wrote:Being a former member of CCP I would know that you need xfire for CCP and I think teamspeak as well for the times they got on for matches...

Anyways Good Luck...
Xfire--> 1027260
.. As I said, I had XFire! But my time with CCP and SWRC at all is like 4Years ago!
In addition I had another Nickname. I just made a new account to have the right Username and because I couldn't remember my old Data!
And I got TS³. I never wrote that I don't have it. :confused:
Cynder
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Cynder »

Hey.

Good Luck
•••••••••••••••••••••]-TX-[CyndeR•••••••••••••••••••••

Re: LnD's Application for TX (0/3)

Post by ScarV »

Good luck.

My Xfirename: thesamy1993
Some facts about me in RepCom
Hidden content:
» I started RepCom for extactly 5 Years 2007 02.08.2012 «
» My first RepCom-Name was Chief 117 «
Other names which Ive took longer were ThaXoZ, Scar(f), Valerion, DartZ, EmineM, SamyDeluxe, KanyeWest, Dominator, Conan, Ai Haibara, KroxX, Chief, James Ryan. «
»In this clans I were: RRP, TX, RC, MA, GG, RS, eXact, NG(CoD), SK, UC, SA and GS «
» My best TDM-Score I ever had was in Area17 with 514 kills «
» My best Deathmatch-K/D Score was 64 : 0 on Lockdown and highest DM-Score was on Depot with 234 kills. «
» In MA I was the longest time «
» Nobody changed so many RepCom-Names than me «
» I have exactly 1287 houes Rep-Com time «
» My best ping I ever had I had exactly 7 seconds with a 18'ping «
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

Judge wrote:Either you didn't have Xfire before today, either you are hiding your ass under an alias. To be honest I am rather thinking about the second option...
Déjà-vu -_-
Judge wrote:I was playing pretty actively like 3-4 years ago and I still don't remember your name, even though I knew many of the CCP members...
Just because you have played during the last years, it doesnt mean that you know every person with adequate skill. Im feeling like in a Sherlock Holmes movie here.
---
As with all players i dont know, im excited to play with you :) add me in xfire
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Well just test him, who cares of something wich happened some years ago. Things and people change, just go on with your app and it will be fine :)
Goodluck !
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

so first you got in to CCP with no Xfire.

You then have recenly made your "old" Xfire ccount that happens to have our ip in it, as if that was a coincidence, you then proceed to pretend that your Xfire is old when clearly not as said by many members, you now argue against them to prove your new Xfire is old.

Not to be judgemental but who are you, this is very badly made up if you are hiding something and if you are not then you are writing it like you are hiding something. We will find out and you will get 0 votes until its proved you are 100% not hiding something, if you are easiest and best thing tell us now.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I really don't think he is lying lol...

Most BS you read all day^
LnD

Post by LnD »

l3arcode wrote:so first you got in to CCP with no Xfire.

You then have recenly made your "old" Xfire ccount that happens to have our ip in it, as if that was a coincidence, you then proceed to pretend that your Xfire is old when clearly not as said by many members, you now argue against them to prove your new Xfire is old.

Not to be judgemental but who are you, this is very badly made up if you are hiding something and if you are not then you are writing it like you are hiding something. We will find out and you will get 0 votes until its proved you are 100% not hiding something, if you are easiest and best thing tell us now.
I NEVER wrote that I got into CCP without XFire.
I was in CCP with my old XFire account. That lays 4Years okay, I can't remember my Data. What should I hide please? And how should I prove that I don't hide anything? What would be my advantage when I would hide something? I really don't get it.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

So you basically say you don't even remember your Xfire account name? Doesn't sound legit to me actually...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Denied”