How to stealthily defuse a bomb without camping =D

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: How to stealthily defuse a bomb without camping =D

Post by Penguin »

LOL.

Wtf are you even going on about? Never talked once about buttrape? Uneducated tool.

Anyway dropped the last 'kiddie' comment in to match yours.

You need to sort yourself out mate.

Most BS you read all day^
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

im only messing m8 u know i love ya :lmao:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Firetrap900 wrote:im only messing m8 u know i love ya :lmao:
Time to take this to the bedroom honey <3

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

no more butrape tho my ass hurts
Last edited by Firetrap900 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

We can go slow

Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Firetrap900 wrote:like an arrogant prick that used to be around here called lionheart
This is rude as well. You didn't know him for a long time, its not fair to judge him after his topic. :slash:

Now go ahead, have buttsex!
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

yes that was rude but it was also true
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Lion is/was an arrogant prick to be fair (<3 u Lion), but I never said i wasn't one either <3

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

I'm lost.
The prettiest colours!
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:I seriously don't give a shit anymore about holding back my opinion not to offend people who can't take anything being said that isn't complementing them.

If you can't see 'Doors that way mate' as a joke then you seriously need to get over yourself. Both of you do actually.

Ask anyone who knows me if I was trying to put your video down for real then I'd have said a lot more harsher stuff than that.

Again, this all links back to you needing to get over yourself.
This is wrong, I can take criticism, but what you're doing is called being rude, and unnecessarily as well, and now you yourself are trying to put up a brave front when you were butt hurt when finally someone decided to tell you up straight that you're being a massive dick.

And don't freaking cry on the internet over us being "butt hurt and rude to you" because of this, it is unbelievable how much of a hypocrite you are. You should just feel embarrassed by that post honestly.

You're 19, grow up already, I've seen 12 year olds more mature then you, so stop trying to put people down by calling them 12.

Anyway, if this matter has been "solved" even though it really hasn't, don't bother replying.
Last edited by Infinitii on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Infinity Dot wrote:
Penguin wrote:I seriously don't give a shit anymore about holding back my opinion not to offend people who can't take anything being said that isn't complementing them.

If you can't see 'Doors that way mate' as a joke then you seriously need to get over yourself. Both of you do actually.

Ask anyone who knows me if I was trying to put your video down for real then I'd have said a lot more harsher stuff than that.

This is wrong, I can take criticism, but what you're doing is called being rude, and unnecessarily as well, and now you yourself are trying to put up a brave front when you were butt hurt when finally someone decided to tell you up straight that you're being a massive dick.

And don't freaking cry on the internet over us being "butt hurt and rude to you" because of this, it is unbelievable how much of a hypocrite you are. You should just feel embarrassed by that post honestly.

You're 19, grow up already, I've seen 12 year olds more mature then you, so stop trying to put people down by calling them 12.

Anyway, if this matter has been "solved" even though it really hasn't, don't bother replying.
Actually that happens on a daily basis on the internet and in real life. Guess what? I'm still a dick and you're still upset because I said your video was shit because it is. I don't need to put a 'brave front' because I don't care about your opinion pal.

Again, I don't care. I'm just enjoying myself putting you back into your place because you teared up over a little tongue in cheek comment.

I've seen 12 year olds with a more adult sense of humor than you too little buddy :) http://hahgay.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like to make an effort hun.

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:
Infinity Dot wrote:

Actually that happens on a daily basis on the internet and in real life. Guess what? I'm still a dick and you're still upset because I said your video was shit because it is. I don't need to put a 'brave front' because I don't care about your opinion pal.

Again, I don't care. I'm just enjoying myself putting you back into your place because you teared up over a little tongue in cheek comment.

I've seen 12 year olds with a more adult sense of humor than you too little buddy :) http://hahgay.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like to make an effort hun.
Thanks for all the pretty colours, helps organize the bullshit you type.
You are again being a hypocrite, and stop trying to make yourself look like the man in control because you're obviously the one who's upset. I'm not offended by that comment tbh, I just think that YOU should be put in your place, and I hope you don't think your first comment was witty. I'm actually getting a kick out of this cus it's showing to everyone what a dick you are and how immature you are too. The funny thing is you always want the last post in an argument, that's just how sad you are, because you can never admit defeat.

Please, reply to me with another witty comment, trying to yet again hide your embarrassment.
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Everybody I am really upset. A random 14 year old has told me that I'm a dick on the internet. I'm going soul searching now. I don't know IF i'll find myself or not... maybe I will become French and take up cock sucking I just don't know...

I am going to sit alone in my room tonight with the lights off and rock forwards and backwards thinking long and hard about how my life is ruined because someone on the internet called me a dick.

I'm really sorry everyone, Infinity is right, the black ones are bigger and I'm not going back.

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:Everybody I am really upset. A random 14 year old has told me that I'm a dick on the internet. I'm going soul searching now. I don't know IF i'll find myself or not... maybe I will become French and take up cock sucking I just don't know...

I am going to sit alone in my room tonight with the lights off and rock forwards and backwards thinking long and hard about how my life is ruined because someone on the internet called me a dick.

I'm really sorry everyone, Infinity is right, the black ones are bigger and I'm not going back.
Eh, I'm done now.
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Return to “Funny videos”