Post by Firetrap900 »

Got something to say on our e-sports leage or a question plz post here
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: League Discussion

Post by Infinitii »

Imma just start off by saying great job on the title pic it looks really good!
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

What are Leagues?

League play allows you to compete in monthly skill-based ladders. Compete solo or as a team to see how you match up with Call of Duty players around the world.

Divisions

Your performance in a season’s placement matches will determine which division you or your team is placed in. There are a total of six divisions, with each division resetting at the start of each season. Each division is broken up into subdivisions of 250 players. These players in your subdivision will be whom you directly compete with.

Seasons

League Play is broken up into seasons, each lasting approximately thirty calendar days. At the end of a season, there will be a brief window of time before the next season starts. This period of time is known as preseason. During preseason, we are finalizing results of the previous season as well adjusting the game rules and map rotations as necessary. You can play and practice during preseason, but these games won\’t count for league ladders. The current season and how much time remains in it will be displayed to you in-game.

Ladder Points

Your ranking is determined by Ladder Points that can be earned or lost by playing games. Your team will start at zero rank points at the season start. Wins will earn you points, were as loses will lose you points. The points earned are determined by the predicted outcome of the game.

hope this is helpfull
Robbd
Xbox 360 MW3 DivCom
Xbox 360 MW3 DivCom
XBOX Gamertag: ROBBD1083

Post by Robbd »

So how do you specifically sign up for this is this internal clan operations or is this on a world wide public forum? I want in!!!!
Robbd
Xbox 360 MW3 DivCom
Xbox 360 MW3 DivCom
XBOX Gamertag: ROBBD1083

Post by Robbd »

never mind I figured out the league play :lmao: :owned: , I will be on later tonight around 9pm EST I would like to do some games, if there is anyone who would like to join me hit me up and lets try this league stuff out. leave a post if you are going to join.

Return to “Black Ops II”