Put the Warpack servers back up

About the TeamXtreme Game Servers.
Capgun
STEAM: MrCapgun
XBOX Gamertag: Confusiate
LoL Name: MrCapgun

Put the Warpack servers back up

Post by Capgun »

You guys should really put your TX WP servers up, it's super fun to play on them, not what to expect. And if we downloaded the warpack, there's really no way for most of us to know how to get on it, we don't have an ip, paid server, etc. etc. But if you could, that would totally be the mubo JUMBO! :lmao:
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Re: Put the Warpack servers back up

Post by Drift »

Capgun wrote:You guys should really put your TX WP servers up, it's super fun to play on them, not what to expect. And if we downloaded the warpack, there's really no way for most of us to know how to get on it, we don't have an ip, paid server, etc. etc. But if you could, that would totally be the mubo JUMBO! :lmao:
I have no idea what this means. OK i understand that you want to put those servers back up, but there are empty about 99% of the time and just extra work for the server to handle. What the hell do you mean "there's really no way for most of us know how to get on it" srsly we use warpack everyday. BTW LOL, what kind of BS is that, we don't have paid servers. Do you need to borrow some glasses to see the pub list?

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT

Return to “Our Game Servers”