American Intelligence (WARNING: CONTAINS HARMLESS FUN)

Post everything weird and non-sense here!
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: American Intelligence (WARNING: CONTAINS HARMLESS FUN)

Post by Infinitii »

-]RC[-StatusQ3 wrote:Another 0/10 post :( in the first pic the girls are wearing Swedish bikinis; the second pic is just a bunch of ugly sluts with nothing to say where they're from :/. "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing" is a common Scandinavian saying.

Keep trying though!

Lol you think you're such a wise guy for repeating posts about Americans being fat? Why don't you think of something else otherwise gtfo you fucking Swedish chauvnist piece of shit
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Status <3

I think...

Don't worry Status, Infinity is a total twat anyway. Him and his buddies get offended over anything, I think once someone posted that they were happy the United States killed Bin Laden and Infinity replied "Lol you think you're such a wise guy for repeating posts about Osama dying? Why don't you think of something else otherwise gtfo you fucking chavunisetsadienat (good attempt as yours to spell chauvinist bro) piece of shit"

Of course I was extremely perplexed and I asked him why he was so mad and he said its because he had something large stuck in his rectum because no one liked his bullshit videos.

Most BS you read all day^
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:Status <3

I think...

Don't worry Status, Infinity is a total twat anyway. Him and his buddies get offended over anything, I think once someone posted that they were happy the United States killed Bin Laden and Infinity replied "Lol you think you're such a wise guy for repeating posts about Osama dying? Why don't you think of something else otherwise gtfo you fucking chavunisetsadienat (good attempt as yours to spell chauvinist bro) piece of shit"

Of course I was extremely perplexed and I asked him why he was so mad and he said its because he had something large stuck in his rectum because no one liked his bullshit videos.
Yet again you're so immature that you bring up previous events to try and make yourself look good. Why do I even bother going on the forums if all the moderators do is watch things like this happen, shit like you should have been cleaned up long back

P.S. It makes you look so cool to copy my post and put it in a completely irrelevant context that didn't even happen
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

You're the one insulting our dear guests like StatusQ3.

The reason no one 'cleans me up' is because I just say the things everyone else is thinking but doesen't have the guts to say.

Also, you're a retarded kid who gets offended over anything even if its not related to you. You just came into this thread and got all butthurt over an obvious joke thread which Americans were actually joining in with? In fact the only people who got upset weren't American, nice logic, as I said, you're retarded.

End of story.

Though I do hope that one day you'll get over yourself, you might become quite a fun person.

ps: I don't need to make myself look good, I am good.

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:You're the one insulting our dear guests like StatusQ3.

The reason no one 'cleans me up' is because I just say the things everyone else is thinking but doesen't have the guts to say.

Also, you're a retarded kid who gets offended over anything even if its not related to you. You just came into this thread and got all butthurt over an obvious joke thread which Americans were actually joining in with? In fact the only people who got upset weren't American, nice logic, as I said, you're retarded.

End of story.

Though I do hope that one day you'll get over yourself, you might become quite a fun person.

Lol "dear guest" statusQ3? That piece of shit should gtfo and die in a hole if he thinks he can take it that far. You're obviously also butthurt, seeing your responses to the topic. I never got butt-hurt until your "dear guest" decided to take a joke waaay too far. And then you call me mad. Get over yourself, you're the reason why no-one would want to join this clan, absolutely embarrassing.
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Infinity Dot wrote:
Penguin wrote:You're the one insulting our dear guests like StatusQ3.

End of story.

Lol "dear guest" statusQ3? That piece of shit should gtfo and die in a hole if he thinks he can take it that far. You're obviously also butthurt, seeing your responses to the topic. I never got butt-hurt until your "dear guest" decided to take a joke waaay too far. And then you call me mad. Get over yourself, you're the reason why no-one would want to join this clan, absolutely embarrassing.
Lmfao.

You are so buttmad.

Btw, most of the people who join this clan say im one of the reasons this clan is so fun :wink:

Go play on your xbox, bro.

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I avoid further flame wars.

Locked.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Non-sense”