SWRC Server Suggestion: ZOMBIES game mode! :O -silky

About the TeamXtreme Game Servers.
Liquid_Silk

SWRC Server Suggestion: ZOMBIES game mode! :O -silky

Post by Liquid_Silk »

BACKGROUND STORY OF IDEA:
I was in the TX DM server with 5 people, there was only one skilled player there... the other 3 were casual players, nothing notable in talent so far...
I started acting like a zombie, using only pistol melee while walking directly towards the casual players, killed them sometimes and acted out eating their bodies while typing 'buh-rainzz..' in the chat, they loved the idea, the casual players all started copying me and we all mobbed up against the skilled player. By the time it got around to the 'Engine' map, we would surround him in tunnels and eat him alive... he would come back to restore pride to his rotting corps and kill us, but I would get lucky one hit kill hits on him for like... 3 times in a row... THIS WAS TOO MUCH FUN. :D

ZE IDEA:
TX should make a new server, or convert an unloved baren server into the Zombies server.
I remember that TAG modded their server without anybody having to download anything to play on it... this should be similar.

Team Deathmatch
Round duration: 6 minutes / last clone dies / all trandos quit
Max player count: 20 (80% spawn onto the clone side, make sure people can't switch teams!)
Clones are survivors / trandos are zombies
Players have 200% health. (shields still 100%)
Powerful weapons are rare and contain low amounts of ammo, if possible they will spawn randomly, frequency of spawns depends on number of players. all nades are very rare.
When a clone dies, he switchs to the trando team, and of course when there are no humans left, a new round starts.

Trandos can only use melee, however they have two weapons that give them different movement abilities.
Light: melee range and arc of the blaster, allows leeping.
Heavy: melee speed of the rocket, range and arc of the bowcaster.
Zombies can only regain health by meleeing dead bodies (any team), once a body has been eaten, is dissapears.
Zombies move slowly, they move at the standard blaster speed, they can increase speed to pistol speed by meleeing, this encourages 'Zombie agro', and inherintly this causes bad melee timing. :D

The Sonic Detonators do not damage, they push players away with kinetic force. (direct hit should preferably push you 3 meters, both trandos and clones can use sonic detonators. They spawn in trando base
The EC grenades give all humans in range 10 health bars, ECs are rare.
The CONC melee gives humans 1 health bar per hit, the conc bullet does not damage, it pushes players away. (One CONC spawns in clone territory if the server has more than 14 players.
Bacta drops are rare, however a zombie who has killed a human in that life will drop a bacta tank after dying.
Humans spawn with 1 thermal detonator and 1 sonic detonator

If someone can do this, I would love you forever! You would have changed SWRC forever! :3
Of course changes will need to be made for balance, but here is the baseplate for now!
FUN FUN FUN! START CREATING THIS MOD! BUH-RAINZZ!!!

:OMFG:
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: SWRC Server Suggestion: ZOMBIES game mode! :O -silky

Post by DC.LegenD »

A zombie server is possible, like css I think but Vash has to agree
I think Fraz already made some zombie skins already
Click for watching:
Liquid_Silk

Post by Liquid_Silk »

I don't think zombie skins will be necessary, trandos already look undead and rotten...

We might have to make shields take slightly longer to recharge to ensure that full recovery is hard to achieve.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Well the idea itself isn't bad. But we do not have many modders left who could realise such a mod.... our community is pretty small nowdays.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Liquid_Silk

Post by Liquid_Silk »

Can't we borrow the TAG modders? D:
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Fraz can help... btw where is Ironhide!!!!!?
Click for watching:
Liquid_Silk

Post by Liquid_Silk »

Sooo.. ehh..
Is anyone going to make this mod? c:

Return to “Our Game Servers”