Gletch application [1/3]

All denied applications will moved to this place.
World
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Re: Gletch application

Post by World »

Good Luck
In memory of Kappa
•NG'Taylor•K.Pfc: Go having sexual relation with Fresh if you're bored!
[20:46] .«TAG».Rose™: how ill
[20:47] ]-TX-[A¢e.™{OmSFC}: very ill
[20:47] .«TAG».Rose™: if you die, i want to inherit your skillz
[20:47] .«TAG».Rose™: <3
[20:47] ]-TX-[A¢e.™{OmSFC}: you are the first who get it
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I hope you're not the American Scarv!
Xinc
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Xinc »

SAMO wrote:I hope you're not the American Scarv!
they said that gletch is skilled thus he can't be something similar to scarv

btw, gletch seemed to be a friendly person while i was in a clan with him (ig) and as far as i can remember he was also loyal
you should really give him a chance :)
<00:15:32> "Rio": dad just heard me sing barbie girl
<00:15:35> "Rio": called me a faggot
<00:15:37> "Rio": im done
Gletch
STEAM: gletch123
XBOX Gamertag: GilbyClan

Post by Gletch »

Thank you all for the good lucks and i LOVE to play on euro servers with euro members! I had a blast playing with euro redcell members and i can't wait to play matches with you guys! Sorry to you drift about the overreaction we just have never really gotten off on the right foot. I hope to play matches with you narc and azure sometime. :up:
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

I guess you know the drill here. Try to post some awesome screenshots because I heard that your skill is very well. Good luck!
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Gletch wrote:Thank you all for the good lucks and i LOVE to play on euro servers with euro members! I had a blast playing with euro redcell members and i can't wait to play matches with you guys! Sorry to you drift about the overreaction we just have never really gotten off on the right foot. I hope to play matches with you narc and azure sometime. :up:
Last time we played on euro you rage quitted at the very end and refused to scrim on American unless LeBron was on your team. I don't want you here and as stated previously.
Penguin wrote:However, TX has often given chances to people who have disappointed us once, or even twice before, actually we did that 2x very recently. Since Gletch never did anything specifically to us, I think he deserves a chance.
He didn't do anything to us but what he has done in the past month that proven he hasn't changed in any way. Many other people who we have given chances too have proven that they are trustworthy, take GeniuZ for example or Vital, both were previous members of TX who have realized their mistakes and made up for their past flaws here. Gletch is hardly even truthful to begin with. Don't agree, lets start with something as simple as age, on this current application he posted this:
Gletch wrote:» How old are you? 15
Alright, but somehow when your apping for TAG its your birthday

However when your apping for Redcell earlier this year after we questioned you on it.

When he first apped for Redcell last year, he was 12 in 7th grade. How can we trust someone who refuses to even give us something as trivial as an age?
Slinksta wrote:
007 wrote:If gletch is accepted I will proceed to circumcise my already circumcised penis and afk for the rest of my life.
Edit: Also a TAG member PM'ed me this earlier today.
I wanted to notify you about Gleitch. He left tag not because he wanted to join red cell but because he didn't care about us as a clan and had the attitude of "it's only a gaming community, so who cares". It was a major slap in the face for all of us. I honestly don't think his attitude is needed in TX. I respect all of you guys greatly and I don't want TX's reputation ruined.

Sincerely,

TAG Member (name not included, name will be given if requested by MEMBERS ONLY)

P.S. I am not doing this to trash his app but rather notify the leadership here. I'm still his friend but I don't like the way he treats people.
Last edited by Drift on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
HoUseTiMe
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class

Post by HoUseTiMe »

Good luck at me at xfire :)
Crossi123
In Memory Of «]RRP[»
Gletch
STEAM: gletch123
XBOX Gamertag: GilbyClan

Post by Gletch »

Because I take precautions and don't really post my real age ue to sucurity, sorry.
Played some awesome scrims with tx members on euro today!
Hidden content:

EDIT: Don't want to double post so here is some more from today. Thanks all for matches.
Azure
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Azure »

Well Gletch, speaking for myself personally, I've never had a problem with you. But I have seen what you posted on the RC/TAG forums, and bro, that was a pretty stupid stunt you pulled. And yes, you can be arrogant at times, but it's not like you ever go off the deep end.

That being said, good screens.
Jay
Omicron Private
Omicron Private
STEAM: unknownjay6

Post by Jay »

Gletch wrote:Because I take precautions and don't really post my real age ue to sucurity, sorry
Why didn't you just mention that before instead of lying?
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Alright guys, I had enough of this. For the last time,let our applicants app, if you really want to talk about him just open a topic in the members only section and we all will be pleased to join the discussion. All I've read so far are posts containing the same concepts, at least 10 posts which are pretty much the same: ''his behavior sucks'', ''he left tag and rc blabla'', we got it, thanks. But you guys have to consider that almost no one of the voters knows him, as a voter I will judge him by myself and I'll decide about what to do. Of course I'm gonna consider your opinions, but for god's sake stop repeating yourself.

As I said, open a topic in our members only section if you want to keep this discussion.

Now that we all heard about his past, just let him post screenshots and stuff.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Endelyin

Post by Endelyin »

So, considering what Gletch did, he screwed up his gaming career for this moment. He's a great guy, his attitude can get cocky when he wants it to, but he's really good at repcom too. You guys should just give him a chance, forget about everything. Considering you guys don't have "alliances" with TAG or RC, so for instance, you don't really know what's happened. He's just made mistakes like me, and we all learn from them. TX might me the right spot for him, considering y'all are some pretty nice euros. But all in all, Gletch needs a chance.. Some people don't hand those out easily, but what Penguin said, everyone makes mistakes. And he didn't do anything to TX, so he does have a right to have a good chance.

But anyways, good luck Gletch! Sorry I couldn't finish that scrim today.. :up:

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Endelyin wrote:So, considering what Gletch did, he screwed up his gaming career for this moment. He's a great guy, his attitude can get cocky when he wants it to, but he's really good at repcom too. You guys should just give him a chance, forget about everything. Considering you guys don't have "alliances" with TAG or RC, so for instance, you don't really know what's happened. He's just made mistakes like me, and we all learn from them. TX might me the right spot for him, considering y'all are some pretty nice euros. But all in all, Gletch needs a chance.. Some people don't hand those out easily, but what Penguin said, everyone makes mistakes. And he didn't do anything to TX, so he does have a right to have a good chance.

Who are you? It's nice to have opinions but actualy none here know you

GL Glecth
Click for watching:
Skirata
LoL Manager
LoL Manager
STEAM: charcoaleater
LoL Name: framboiseattack

Post by Skirata »

Hey Gletch,
just wanted to say I have never had an argument with this guy, nor have I ever seen him arguing with anyone else (apart from that post on RC Forums).
You have quite a bunch of skill for a us player on euro, keep it up, if you keep training, you could make TX sometime ;)

Good luck mate, hope you make it.
-Sig by War.

Hamlet Coach (1:17): yea sure, sry i took long to answer but i had to google how to talk in chat while palying, i keep forgetting
Freshou (8:06): contact me *****
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

DC.LegenD wrote:
Endelyin wrote:So, considering what Gletch did, he screwed up his gaming career for this moment. He's a great guy, his attitude can get cocky when he wants it to, but he's really good at repcom too. You guys should just give him a chance, forget about everything. Considering you guys don't have "alliances" with TAG or RC, so for instance, you don't really know what's happened. He's just made mistakes like me, and we all learn from them. TX might me the right spot for him, considering y'all are some pretty nice euros. But all in all, Gletch needs a chance.. Some people don't hand those out easily, but what Penguin said, everyone makes mistakes. And he didn't do anything to TX, so he does have a right to have a good chance.

Who are you? It's nice to have opinions but actualy none here know you

GL Glecth
Capgun is the biggest idiot in the SWRC community. Having him say you are a good guy is equal to Adolf Hitler saying you are a top chap. However since he agreed with god on this occasion, we can allow a post from him.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Denied”