Headset

Share your Xbox 360 gaming experiences !

Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Headset

Post by Graphiix »

Hey guys,

As some of you may see it, my headset is " broken "
It started with the left audio system working with 50% of chance, and after a while, it didn't make sounds anymore + the microphone no working anymore.
R.I.P Turtle Beach Ear Force Foxtrot! :frown: The warranty is dead since 2 days :censored:

I'm about to buy a new headset, and I only have 100€ to buy something.
I firstlty wanted to buy the Turtle Beach Ear Force Kilo, but no more avalaible in my stores!

I finnaly found one, and I`d like to know what you think about it!

It's the Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-deta ... ce-px21/48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've a great question... As it's made for PS3 but also ok for Xbox, is it a good choice to buy a PS3 headset even if working in Xbox 360?

Kilo 100€ vs. px21 79€

Let me know about your opinion and what ever guys! Need a fast answer about this before tomorrow!
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Headset

Post by Vash »

Put 25€ on your budget and you can get this:

http://www.amazon.fr/Sennheiser-U320-Mi ... 976&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sennheiser is high quality.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Vash wrote:Put 25€ on your budget and you can get this:

http://www.amazon.fr/Sennheiser-U320-Mi ... 976&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sennheiser is high quality.
I don't buy anything on internet :/
And I know that Sennheiser is hq, I bought one " 407 " for like 35€ and it gives an amazing sound. :-)
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

But that's Amazon, lol.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Vash wrote:But that's Amazon, lol.
I don't get the point...

You mean Amazon is a store? I never seen one in my country :confused:
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Skirata
LoL Manager
LoL Manager
STEAM: charcoaleater
LoL Name: framboiseattack

Post by Skirata »

It's an online store. There are loads of different Amazons, like Amazon.fr, type that on the Internet, and you can get that. Perfectly safe, I buy stuff every Christmas and for my Birhtday from Amazon. Pretty famous, weird that you haven't heard of it :)
-Sig by War.

Hamlet Coach (1:17): yea sure, sry i took long to answer but i had to google how to talk in chat while palying, i keep forgetting
Freshou (8:06): contact me *****
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Turtle beach X12s are the ones I use, and I've never felt the need for anything more, except maybe having wireless would've been nice.

Been only using for 7 months i think now
The prettiest colours!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Graphiix wrote:
Vash wrote:But that's Amazon, lol.
I don't get the point...

You mean Amazon is a store? I never seen one in my country :confused:
Amazon is one of the largest and best online stores in the world.
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

I prefer buying from the store as I can get it much quicker. Also haven't had the greatest experience with Amazon MARKETPLACE sellers...
The prettiest colours!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

This is from Amazon directly.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Skirata wrote:It's an online store. There are loads of different Amazons, like Amazon.fr, type that on the Internet, and you can get that. Perfectly safe, I buy stuff every Christmas and for my Birhtday from Amazon. Pretty famous, weird that you haven't heard of it :)

Did I say that I never heard about it?

Don't think so. Just asking if it exists as a store and not just online, because where I leave, it's so small, and their's like 10 different stores...

Anyway, Infinity only the Turtle Beach px21 is avalaible where I leave.
There's also the Siera or something like that, but it was like 250€ :neutral:

Btw, Vash, do you have this headset you show me? ( To know if it's confortable and what ever! )
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

No, but I had several Sennheiser headsets in my life and none of them has ever dissappointed me.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Well, I have to say that the one I use for my phone or just to listen to music is really awesome!

Do you know if it's possible to ask them to go to my house and then, I give them my money? Or it's just with internet like paying with Paypal or what ever?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Graphiix wrote:Well, I have to say that the one I use for my phone or just to listen to music is really awesome!

Do you know if it's possible to ask them to go to my house and then, I give them my money? Or it's just with internet like paying with Paypal or what ever?
I'm not sure, but I think you can have the goods with an invoice

EDIT:
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/customer/d ... =200254530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

The german Amazon offers paying by invoice as well. I have no idea how it works in France though.

That means you order, get it delivered and then you send them the money via bank transaction.

Return to “Xbox 360 Community”