Certain changes within SWRC i missed.

About the game.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Re: Certain changes within SWRC i missed.

Post by Aphex »

In my opinion using acp and nades are an accepted part of the game and its just silly to get so worked up over it. The only real issue mentioned here is fast switching. To me it is a clear manipulation of how the game plays and can create a distinct advantage if used well. Everything else from zoomblast to nadespam are all just ways of playing the game and its just petty to get offended by it.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Aphex wrote:Everything else from zoomblast to nadespamand to fastswitch are all just ways of playing the game and its just petty to get offended by it.
Yes :owned:
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Atti. wrote:
Aphex wrote:Everything else from zoomblast to nadespamand to fastswitch are all just ways of playing the game and its just petty to get offended by it.
Yes :owned:
Don't falsely quote me if your going to quote me at all.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

I don't care at all about people killing me with ACP, nadespams, noob weapons, etc. I just don't react because it doesn't affect me.
This said, I personally totally quit using ACP a while ago (maybe some years ago actually) and that's a personal choice. The reason for this is because as far as I'm concerned I consider it easier to kill someone with ACP than with AA (I agree with what was said regarding the conc rifle). If I use the ACP I get the impression I barely have to aim at the enemy, more or less aiming at his head, to get a kill from a mid (even long) range. I find it a hundred times harder to shoot someone in the head with a blaster or a sniper (even if it is zb since you still have to land a shot) than approximately aiming with an ACP. If I boycott ACP it is not because I suck with it; on the contrary, I find it way too easy to use. And to be honest I have the impression most people can get twice as many kills with ACP than with any other weapon because they don't have to aim as good as their opponents using other weapons.

As for nadespams, I can understand some of you are frustrated about it, but you can basically nadespam once/twice per life (which gives you 1, 2 kills), and you still have to use your weapons afterwards. So I wouldn't consider that much of an issue.

All in all I can understand that people get frustrated getting killed ONLY by ACP in some maps (you often can't do anything against it). However, I cannot understand that they insult those using it. As I said above, I decided to put myself the handicap of not using it, and I am not blaming at all those who do. It is just a personal choice. And I am never ever going to insult or get mad at anyone for using it. :up:

But yeah, that's basically what I think of it.
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

Seriously? Enjoy gaming and get over it!

I couldn't care less about noobs, ACP users, etc... - see it as a challenge if someone fights you with "socially not accepted game styles". :alien:
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

DC-17 wrote:I don't care at all about people killing me with ACP, nadespams, noob weapons, etc. I just don't react because it doesn't affect me.
This said, I personally totally quit using ACP a while ago (maybe some years ago actually) and that's a personal choice. The reason for this is because as far as I'm concerned I consider it easier to kill someone with ACP than with AA.
Jesus, this sounds more to go vegitarian than playing withouth ACP!
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Why is there even a discussion about this? We played this game for ages guys, just have fun and kill people.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Numb wrote:Why is there even a discussion about this? We played this game for ages guys, just have fun and kill people.
I feel the same, i just wanted to confirm if the false acusations on me were right.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

This game gets more and more boring with all these BS restrictions... You just can't say that using the ACP is more efficient than using zoom+blaster. ACP is useful for close fights but totally inefficient in long distances. Actually, every single weapons has its own advantage.

If you're a bit of smart, keep away from vents and take care around you so that you increase your chance not to get one shotted by the ACP.

RepCom is slowly turning into such a stereotyped game with only the two same weapons : blaster and sniper. Even nadespamming is going to be forbidden... Sad.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Anyway we're always reading the same discussions over and over again.

Use the weapons you want and if you're really frustrated about some gaming-styles: stop playing against players who use weapons you don't like!

Locked.

Return to “Republic Commando”