Star Wars Commando Origins

Moderator: GFX Staff

Fiskani
XBOX Gamertag: Fiskani

Star Wars Commando Origins

Post by Fiskani »

Hey guys!

Great to have actually found this site. I was looking for new textures for Republic Commando... HD Textures! I'm downloading your Warpack 8 at the moment hoping it has HD Textures for the HUDArms, weapons and clones.

Thing is I'm making a fan game called Commando Origins(I don't want to put the "Star Wars" part for copyright infringements and such). It started of as Imperial Commandos then I thought Imperial Commandos would be too short and moslty complicated jumping from Republic to Imperial (geez).

I was wondering if you guys would help me remake the Geonosis map for a seperate engine.. You know, maybe you could set it up using 3ds Max. I think you guys would be perfect for handling all the 3d parts since you already do mods.

What do you guys think of joining my team? Its on a seperate engine though.

Sincerely
Fiskani :hurr:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Star Wars Commando Origins

Post by Vash »

I'm not going to reply to your e-mail. My reply to your thread here should be enough. ;-)

Actually WarPack 8 contains several HD textures. If you want to use them in your mod, please put TeamXtreme Clan into your copyright notes:

"with friendly permission of TeamXtreme Clan. http://www.TX-GAMING.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

Hey man, there are no HUDarms HD textures or HD weapons textures or HD clone textures
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

WarPack 8 contains HD weapon textures, new clone textures and even our old Promod clone textures. Though the Promod textures can't be selected in-game.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Skirata
LoL Manager
LoL Manager
STEAM: charcoaleater
LoL Name: framboiseattack

Post by Skirata »

Fiskani wrote:Hey man, there are no HUDarms HD textures or HD weapons textures or HD clone textures

Are you sure you launched a match on the Warpack 8 Launcher and went on a Server for Warpack 8 ?
-Sig by War.

Hamlet Coach (1:17): yea sure, sry i took long to answer but i had to google how to talk in chat while palying, i keep forgetting
Freshou (8:06): contact me *****
Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

I have loaded the Game Data file. But it doesn't look different at all. Would the hud arms or weapons have more defined textures if I loaded 8.1?

Also it doesn't look like the Warpack 8.1 replaces textures at all. Just the skeletal meshes and animations (prob the guns).

Send a screen shot of your player with the new warpack with new textures on the hudarms and dc17m blaster. Because these are what I need, but in HD
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Install WP8 and launch the game with the new shortcut on your desktop. Then join one of the WP8 public servers or create a LAN server to see the textures/features.
Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

Great it works with WP 6 though. Still awesome weapons textures just the hud arms that need improvement. Is there a way to export the ENTIRE map to another format like T3D or STL. I want to import it as DAE in my engine using 3ds max
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

WP6 is out dated.... why don't you just install the latest version? :confused:
Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

The new WP doesn't show on my desktop. I'll try download again tomoro

Hey Vash you make levels right? Why not make the training level from the Prologue? But like one that shows you how to play the game. You know from reloading to commando your squad
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Fiskani wrote:Hey Vash you make levels right?
No, I don't.
Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

Well is there anyone who can help me make maps?
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Fiskani wrote:Well is there anyone who can help me make maps?
Many members of the community.

Fraz, Ironhide, Phebos just to name a few.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

Is there a way I can contact them.
Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Post by Sharp »

Fiskani wrote:Is there a way I can contact them.
Ironhide
http://tx-gaming.net/forums/memberlist. ... file&u=727" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Send him a pm or add him on xfire.

Return to “Resources”