After 4 years: a new forum design

Moderator: Command Council News

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: After 4 years: a new forum design

Post by Ironhide »

ZaFiro wrote:Would be great, if you could change the color of the stickied logo while having unread posts to orange aswell.

Same for locked topics then:

Code: Select all

http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/styles/TeamXtreme%20New/imageset/sticky_unread_locked.gif
Maybe you can also try to fix the image resizer for the old theme, as you said it has a few features the new one doesnt have, would be nice if it would work properly again.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

I really like the design overall! I dont know how it is compared to the old one but i think it looks and works pretty well.

I have some small issues with the design thought. Ofc these design decisions are all personal preferences but I think it would look a lot better if you would change them. ;)
Hidden content:
ImageImage
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

THe main problem is that as soon as you enter a topic, the colour scheme goes from black/orange/white to just black/white which looks boring as hell.

Most BS you read all day^
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Well if you hover over some buttons they still glow orange. If the post reply button and the other ones i marked in my last post would have a little bit orange in them I think it would look a lot better.

I kinda like that there isnt so much colour in the threads because you dont get distracted from the posts and images themself.
ImageImage

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”