After 4 years: a new forum design

Moderator: Command Council News

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: After 4 years: a new forum design

Post by Vash »

Vash wrote:
Apfel wrote:The other big point would be to switch the position of the 'last post by ...' and the thread and posts pictures, just like in the old design.
Yea I could do that. I will test that, thanks for the idea.
Done!

Check it out.

EDIT: I changed the top menu after some feedback from Penguin. It's more simple now and I prefer it either. Check it out!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

Vash wrote:
Vash wrote:
Apfel wrote:The other big point would be to switch the position of the 'last post by ...' and the thread and posts pictures, just like in the old design.
Yea I could do that. I will test that, thanks for the idea.
Done!

Check it out.

EDIT: I changed the top menu after some feedback from Penguin. It's more simple now and I prefer it either. Check it out!
looks way better now, thx :up:
Apfel wrote:
And imo the thread and posts pictures are WAY too big and bold, which really disturbs my eyes :3

Which do you mean?
those -> Image

Because of the much space and bold numbers those displays are very eye-catching but not important, which somehow disturbs me
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Vash ~ redefining web standards in browser compatibility with his forums.

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Stop the bullshit.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Apfel wrote:
those -> Image

Because of the much space and bold numbers those displays are very eye-catching but not important, which somehow disturbs me

Yeah I agree with this
Click for watching:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

DC.LegenD wrote:
Apfel wrote:
those -> Image

Yeah I agree with this
I will look into that!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

@Vash
Yeah I mean the "Post-Reply" button

And if you write a new post, the submit button isnt in the middle now, it disturbs me more than it should :<

Further is it possible to have a link on the banner back to the frontpage? I mean this banner with the TX-Logo on the head of the page
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Sunny wrote:
And if you write a new post, the submit button isnt in the middle now, it disturbs me more than it should :<

Further is it possible to have a link on the banner back to the frontpage? I mean this banner with the TX-Logo on the head of the page
I also agree with this ^^
Click for watching:
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Penguin wrote:
Hidden content:
Vash ~ redefining web standards in browser compatibility with his forums.

Hahahaha. :xD:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Sunny wrote: And if you write a new post, the submit button isnt in the middle now, it disturbs me more than it should :<
Will look into that!

Sunny wrote:Further is it possible to have a link on the banner back to the frontpage? I mean this banner with the TX-Logo on the head of the page
There is no front page for the moment - it redirects to the forums.
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Vash wrote:There is no front page for the moment - it redirects to the forums.
With fronpage I mean the forum. I mean like if you're browsing in a topic and cklicking the banner that it will redirect you to the forum's mainpage
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

I'm probably the only one who dislikes this.. But i'm not very active anymore so i dont mind ^^
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Did you notice this?

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Due to some functionality differences between the themes, I decided to add the option to use our previous design (called "TeamXtreme") and the one before that (called "eMuza2") to the available designs. Once you're logged in you can set the design indiviually on your user control panel.

This should make everyone happy.
Zafiro
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by Zafiro »

Would be great, if you could change the color of the stickied logo while having unread posts to orange aswell.

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”