DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Closing the Command Council (CC)

Post by DC-17 »

Dear browsers,

As you know, the CC is made up of 7 judges that deal with requests of problems (of any kind) the members send them. They could be either division-related or non-division related problems.

It used to be very active in the past, but regarding the division-related problems we agreed that it was better if they were directly discussed and resolved by people who were "active" on the field (the commanders/generals/managers) rather than by external judges that might not be as aware of how a division works or close enough to it to take the most suitable decisions. We reached that objective and the CC hasn't had to deal with division-related problems since many many months. The CC was notably useful for non-division related problems, but since I find enough time to manage these as 1stCom, such requests also do not need to be sent to the CC anymore.

Basically the Command Council hasn't had any job for months now and we think it is better to close it, at least temporarily. We believe it will also keep the new browsers from being lost in the forums and in the (quite complicated) topics which explain what the CC is and how to contact it. HOWEVER, the CC forum will remain open and the CC judges will keep access to it, and I will keep posting (as I sometimes do) topics there in order to receive wise advice when it is needed.

The judges will keep their rank avatar indicating their judge status, but will no longer have a blue name. That should also help the forums being clearer.

N.B: This is in no case some kind of demotion or whatever for the judges. The inactivity of the CC was a goal we were aiming for and that we reached. I thank all of them for their huge dedication and commitment to the clan :)
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Re: Closing the Command Council (CC)

Post by Hasero »

I think that would be the best decision. Perhaps in the future our guidance is needed. It was my honour to be in the CC.

Time to score a new colour for my name!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”