Muffy's App

All denied applications will moved to this place.
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Re: Muffy's App

Post by krauser »

@Muffy: Welcome to our forums and good luck for your application! The bad mood in this application can be changed by showing activity, posting good screenshots and playing in scrims. Don't wait, just do something already! Otherwise you will have to prepare to get denied very soon.

@Zarbon: Yes, it is well known that RC is dead, you are right about that. I'm also quite frustrated about this and stopped playing, focused my life on other, more important (real life) things. We have to take it as it is. But still, this is no reason to lower standards or stop posting 10 sites on an application, unless we officially close this division. 100% or nothing, you know that Zarbon :)

@Others, who criticize Penguins behaviour regarding votes: It is right that skill is not the only factor which you need to get in. There is also behaviour & activity. But here is the point: TX has chosen to have more voters in order to have more opinions about applicants. Not every voter puts the same importance into the factor "skill" or "behaviour", and this is great. Muffy can still gain votes by convincing other voters.
Btw: As Penguin stated later, he also no-voted because of Muffys behaviour.

Also, it seems that Penguin requests a higher skill than other voters. This is also ok... see above.
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

[19:57] ]-TX-[•NoLuck/NoSkill: Hey, appst du noch für tx?
[19:58] Muffy.™: nein
[19:57] ]-TX-[•NoLuck/NoSkill: Hey, are you still applying for tx?
[19:58] Muffy.™: no
Can we close this now?^^

krauser come play some matches with us :<
Last edited by NoLuck/NoSkill on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Why is he not saying anything here then? :down:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Good job you translated that NoLuck mate I would have had no idea what that meant.

Most BS you read all day^
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Penguin wrote:Good job you translated that NoLuck mate I would have had no idea what that meant.
Hurr Durr I'm an American.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

He changed his name on x.fire to Muffy.™{RC-App} so I think that he is out. Altough I would like to see a statement or even an explanation of him.
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Vash wrote:Why is he not saying anything here then? :down:
Because he thinks he can trick us but what he doesn't know is that we are something like NSA.

We check and see everything. :hurr:

I guess the app can be closed and the rest can be resolved in xfire about his action.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Atti. wrote:He changed his name on x.fire to Muffy.™{RC-App} so I think that he is out. Altough I would like to see a statement or even an explanation of him.
He said he quit RepCom completely. :nutty:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:
Atti. wrote:He changed his name on x.fire to Muffy.™{RC-App} so I think that he is out. Altough I would like to see a statement or even an explanation of him.
He said he quit RepCom completely. :nutty:
And there's no application posted on the RedCell forums, but I guess this is the moment to lock&move the topic.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.

Return to “Denied”