Muffy's App

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Muffy's App

Post by Penguin »

Aphex wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Aphex wrote:
As applicants aren't purely judged on a basis of skill I would say it was harsh to no vote this applicant so quickly. In the past we have let other low skilled players apply for long periods of time with their eventual acceptance or denial.
Yeah, but he's really really bad. One of the worst players I've ever seen is not an exaggeration.
Well I thought the same of Heros, Skyred, Resh and a couple others. They all managed to get in despite their initial bad form at the game. Why should Muffy be denied the opportunity they were in being given a chance to improve; he will either improve or he wont, that is something only time will tell.
To be honest he's a bit of a bellend too but I didn't feel the need to mention it when there are more obvious reasons I could point out.

Most BS you read all day^
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Drift wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
NoLuck/NoSkill wrote: Ofc Muffy might be an exception and if he improves a lot in the next few weeks Im sure Penguin would reconsider his vote.
Not sure if that changed ever since my time here, but back then you werent allowed to change your vote once you placed it.

I assume that's the main reason why a couple of guys consider that no vote as too early.
Many voters have reconsidered their votes in the past however and changed from "no" to "neutral" etc.

This shouldn't be a discussion we should be having on the application however, good luck!
That's why I said "not sure if it changed", I havent been following any application during the past 3 years, I just mentioned how it was last time I was reading an application here. But since you joined the forums months after that was, there's no surprise we have different knowdlege of that rule. However, nothing that matters right now.

Good luck with your application, just keep playing scrims and post screenshots, people have made it in with a novote already - there's no reason why you shouldnt be able to do the same.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
NeXiS
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: brogamer3
BATTLE.NET: UnbreakableD
LoL Name: AngelusIustitia

Post by NeXiS »

Pengu you have said that to me too, when i apped cause you hated me :( , but then you gave me a chance too prove you, then i proved and now you dont hate me or? Or you still hate me :O?
]-TX-[NeXiS{OmPFC}
ImageImage
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

NeXiS wrote:Pengu you have said that to me too, when i apped cause you hated me :( , but then you gave me a chance too prove you, then i proved and now you dont hate me or? Or you still hate me :O?
he still hate you
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

NeXiS wrote:Pengu you have said that to me too, when i apped cause you hated me :( , but then you gave me a chance too prove you, then i proved and now you dont hate me or? Or you still hate me :O?
I said it to you then because of your JB affiliation.

I'm saying it now to Muffy because it's the truth.

Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Penguin wrote:
I said it to you then because of your JB affiliation.

I'm saying it now to Muffy because it's the truth.
My opinion is the same as Aphex's. I have played two matches with him and he wasnt bad. I saw MANY former TX applicants who were in a worser condition than him. When I take a look on the past, there were still TX members who werent better than muffy, even worser and still went successful through the application. Still I say that when you novote him, I dont want to hear ''Because he's bad''. Because you are saying about different players that are bad. So I share the opinion of Aphex. That is why I would classify that novote as unfair. (Keep it in your mind that I didnt follow his first application, maybe I am wrong)
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Side note: I think Muffy has quit RepCom. Though I would find it nice from him if he would mention the fact he's not going to continue his application here...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Atti. wrote:Still I say that when you novote him, I dont want to hear ''Because he's bad''.
That is my reason.

I don't give a flying shit about your opinion of it.

NeXiS
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: brogamer3
BATTLE.NET: UnbreakableD
LoL Name: AngelusIustitia

Post by NeXiS »

SAMO wrote:
he still hate you
He still hates me :O :( :frown: :frown: :frown:
]-TX-[NeXiS{OmPFC}
ImageImage
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Do you know what annoys me most?

The rc game is like fucking dead and almost inactive I guess... and you are fucking making so much drama just about ONE applicant which we got after such a long time...Yeah, continue with writing more long novels to let him in or not, gosh.

You can say to me that I don't know anything about the actual situation in rc because I'm inactive like for over 3 years but nevertheless I'm pretty sure the situation got worse.

Be happy that there is someone interested in representing TX (in positive way I hope) and who will bear you company.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

However, that's not a reason to lower our standards in my opinion. Better we close the clan at some day than letting everyone in, only because he's one of the less applicants we get....
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Vash wrote:However, that's not a reason to lower our standards in my opinion.
*cough* redcell *cough*

Can we close this now?
ImageImage
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Vash wrote:However, that's not a reason to lower our standards in my opinion. Better we close the clan at some day than letting everyone in, only because he's one of the less applicants we get....
We have lower our standards for years now. Thats not something new and every one knows it.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote:
Vash wrote:However, that's not a reason to lower our standards in my opinion.
*cough* redcell *cough*

Can we close this now?
If I'd be a recruiter I would wait and at least give him the chance to respond to all lof this, everyone should have the same chance even when he gets an instant no vote. There are still two required to deny an application, personally I wouldnt be a fan of two no votes without any reply from the applicant and no screenshots posted (unless guys like Admin, Stewie if someone still remembers him etc.).

It's not my decision, but my suggestion would be to give him some days (let's say till wednesday), and if there's no activity at all the application can count as denied. He's still on the forums, last visit was yesterday, I assume he's reading this. I don't know this guy, maybe he's not sure how an appliaction works. Here is some useful advice if that is the case: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... =23&t=6048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Atti. wrote:
Vash wrote:However, that's not a reason to lower our standards in my opinion. Better we close the clan at some day than letting everyone in, only because he's one of the less applicants we get....
We have lower our standards for years now. Thats not something new and every one knows it.
Letting Muffy in would lower standards way below HoR level.

I'd rather close/leave the clan before this point, thanks.

Return to “Denied”