German homework help

Everything off-topic here!
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

German homework help

Post by Rory. »

Heyy guys, how's it going? I stop by from some time to time and this time I need some help for representing a movie and I need someone who's good in German to translate it for me

Here's what I need to translate:

-Both, the book and the movie, are very complicated and if you wanna get the story, you gotta pay attention to it.

-His life goes in very different ways. He marries the three girls in his different lives. In some of his lives he dies in a car accident and in some of his lives he gets killed

-How can you have kids and in the same time not have kids. How can you be married to three women in the same time. And if you die in every life, how can you still be alive?

Also my English probably has mistakes and I hope you get what I mean. Don't translate exactly what I wrote, rather please translate the meaning

Thanks a lot in advance ^^
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: German homework help

Post by Vash »

Here you go, Rory:
Rory. wrote:-Both, the book and the movie, are very complicated and if you wanna get the story, you gotta pay attention to it.
Das Buch und der Film sind beide sehr kompliziert. Wenn Du die Geschichte verstehen willst, musst Du Dich darauf konzentrieren.
Rory. wrote:-His life goes in very different ways. He marries the three girls in his different lives. In some of his lives he dies in a car accident and in some of his lives he gets killed
Sein Leben bewegt sich in verschiedene Richtungen. Er heiratet die drei Mädchen in seinen verschiedenen Leben. In manchen seiner Leben stirbt er in einem Autounfall und in anderen wird er getötet.
Rory. wrote:-How can you have kids and in the same time not have kids. How can you be married to three women in the same time. And if you die in every life, how can you still be alive?
Wie kannst Du Kinder haben und gleichzeitig doch keine haben? Wie kannst Du mit drei Frauen gleichzeitig verheiratet sein? Wenn Du in jedem der Leben stirbst, wie kannst Du dann doch noch am Leben sein?

My comment: what is this fuckshit?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Seems like a weird movie you watched there^^

Sowohl Buch als auch Film sind sehr kompliziert und man muss gut aufpassen um die Geschichte vollständig zu verstehen.

Seine Leben laufen in vielen verschiedenen Wegen ab. In drei heiratet er verschiedene Mädchen, wärend er in anderen durch einen Unfall stirbt oder umgebracht wird.

Wie kann man Kinder haben und gleichzeitig keine Kinder haben? Wie kann man drei verschiedene Frauen gleichzeitig haben? Und wenn du in jedem Leben stirbst, wie kannst du dann noch leben?

Edit: Dammit Vash!
ImageImage
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

What exactly are you learning by cheating?

You will get a very sore ass when your teacher hands you your exam.

Most BS you read all day^
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Penguin wrote:What exactly are you learning by cheating?

You will get a very sore ass when your teacher hands you your exam.
I'm pretty sure Rory will first do the homework by himself and then take a look at Vash's post to check if the outcome was fine. Am I right, Rory?
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander

Post by Rory. »

Yeah, kinda. I get high grades on tests and exams, but I'm asking this question because there are some words that we haven't learned yet and I'm insure in their usage

Thanks, Vash and NoLuck/NoSkill ^^

Edit: Can I ask for a translation for this too :ops: :ops:

-Everything would have made just as much sense if it was something else. Everything works out in the end, even badly.

-Imagination is real, all material is fake.

Edit2: It's from the movie Mr Nobody
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

PLease Germans, i beg of you. Translate it into something very disturbing so that he has some explaining to do to his teacher.

:troll:
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander

Post by Rory. »

I would've understand if it was something disturbing :dd

Edit: I don't need it anymore and thanks a lot for the help. It all went well ^^
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo

Return to “Off-Topic”