Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Re: What I have been doing for the past few months

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote: On a side note Pewdiepew is a fag.
I cant confirm nor deny this statement
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

He does suffer from closet disease lol but i don't begrudge him his fame and money there well earnt
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Žarbon wrote:Reading your conversation is about as funny as woodworm in a cripple's crutch.

AcidRain, nothing against you but close your channel. People might get eye cancer by watching your videos. :troll:
I fucking love you, Zarbon.

On a serious note you asked for feedback. Well... only a 12 year old with some form of mental disability would find that video funny. Harsh truth. Just didn't say anything because I'm always the one who has to usually :/

Have you considered doing serious gameplay/walkthroughs?

Most BS you read all day^
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

And I fucking love you, peng.

Penguin wrote:Well... only a 12 year old with some form of mental disability would find that video funny. Harsh truth.
I couldn't explain that better. It's the best declaration. :hurrr: :hurrr: :hurrr:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Btw Youtube pays 1 euro for 1k viewers in Europe, so approx' 2.5$ in the USA with the same amount of viewers. All the views on your videos combined have collected like 15-20$. Imo its too much to say youre getting paid for your videos, lulz. Dont say such BS please

And please don't start the war because you got offended after a negative comment. You'll always have many of them. Improve your content, I didn't find it fun at all plus I really got bored after a short while.
Work on them and I'm not only talking about the editing.
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

My first video ever was terrible, but youtube said it was enough to get my foot in the door with the Google adsense program.

Also I know my content was terrible to the normal viewer, which is why I haven't uploaded any videos in the last month or so, however I get different answers about the content from everyone, about 50% of the viewers I knew that watched it because they are part of an other online community, and they had constructive criticism about it too, though they did also enjoy watching it and weren't at all a mental underage monstrosity. Those where people who helped me with voice acting, gave me play by plays on how to edit footage and material. People who played regular matches with me or are part of my group for pc gaming. They all wanted better content but who doesn't want that? When I focused on one game that's where a lot of the complaints were because no one liked the way I would edit it. And the commentary sucked. Etc. I really do take it all seriously but this isn't a job for me, I take it at my own pace and upload the edited footage that I feel I put a decent amount of effort into collecting and creating.

Lastly I wasn't starting a war, or at least trying to, but after a few months of no replies to this topic only to see the next comment was about just as bad as the usual troll you can find on youtube comments.....
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

http://gyazo.com/1ce20fefc006cd8ff402fe97fd9dd4f0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Heres a screenshot from my earnings from the past month so i think you will find that yes i do get paid by YouTube not alot all be it but way more than what you have tallyed up lol ...Youtube despite what noobs like samo and zarbon think is about hard work and grinding... quality video's is great but if your only making 1 a month your going to go nowhere people want to see activity.

Its not as simpe as making playthroughs and gameplays as from the first hour of release these are all covered sometime even before release and youtube isnt paid by 1000 views its paid by the type of advertisement that is placed on your videos and then by the mount of monetised views it gets.

Its great to get constructive feedback but i don't think Acidrain asked to be insulted aswell do you??

but honestly i expect nothing less from children
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Nearly £15 firetrap, how extremely impressive.

About 2 hours work... just wow, so much money, much bitches, very ballin'

Don't give up the day job.

SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Firetrap900 wrote:http://gyazo.com/1ce20fefc006cd8ff402fe97fd9dd4f0

Heres a screenshot from my earnings from the past month so i think you will find that yes i do get paid by YouTube not alot all be it but way more than what you have tallyed up lol ...Youtube despite what noobs like samo and zarbon think is about hard work and grinding... quality video's is great but if your only making 1 a month your going to go nowhere people want to see activity.
I got a job and I don't need to make YT videos to have money. My sister has a YT channel and also earns money for them. Don't call anyone a n00b when the only thing you can do is suck your friend's cock. I only told him that earning 30€/$/£ a month by videos on YT isn't a reference and he should not use this as an argument
Firetrap900 wrote:Its great to get constructive feedback but i don't think Acidrain asked to be insulted aswell do you??

Please don't call anyone a child when you can't use punctuation in a 3 lines sentence. I'm 22 and I don't think someone who get offended via internet comments should talk about maturity
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Penguin wrote:Nearly £15 firetrap, how extremely impressive.

About 2 hours work... just wow, so much money, much bitches, very ballin'

Don't give up the day job.
I wont dick
SAMO wrote:

I got a job and I don't need to make YT videos to have money. My sister has a YT channel and also earns money for them. Don't call anyone a n00b when the only thing you can do is suck your friend's cock. I only told him that earning 30€/$/£ a month by videos on YT isn't a reference and he should not use this as an argument
Firetrap900 wrote:Its great to get constructive feedback but i don't think Acidrain asked to be insulted aswell do you??

Please don't call anyone a child when you can't use punctuation in a 3 lines sentence. I'm 22 and I don't think someone who get offended via internet comments should talk about maturity

First of all he can use whatever he wants in an argument its not upto you whats relative lol

secondly 22 is really young so yeah your still a child in my eyes you nob jockey :xD:

and thirdly reacting to spelling mistakes is a childish comment but of course whenever you have to spend your day picking spunk out of your sisters hair each day and call that a day job what else can i expect
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Firetrap900 wrote:
SAMO wrote:

First of all he can use whatever he wants in an argument its not upto you whats relative lol

secondly 22 is really young so yeah your still a child in my eyes you nob jockey :xD:

and thirdly reacting to spelling mistakes is a childish comment but of course whenever you have to spend your day picking spunk out of your sisters hair each day and call that a day job what else can i expect
1) Well yeah I can say what is a good argument and whats is not, and this is not. I'm pretty sure you'd earn much more money if you got paid for each time you sucked your friend's dick like that :up:

2) Indeed 22 is really young but you look like the one acting like 15 and playing xbox, lmao. How childisch is that? How old are you? 25? I just said what I had to say, just improve the content because this is clearly going nowhere. This is shit and I don't even know he could reach 10k views. Btw laughting at such retarded videos shows how much older and more mature you are. I didn't find it amusing at all, just as much as people with good functionning brains won't find it funny. Yeah I'm basically saying that you're a retarded faggot who can't handle negative comments. Please don't cut yourself each time someone critisize the monkey's shit your produce on your YT channel.

3) Spelling correctly is like the easiest thing to do. If you can't do that then you're even more retarded than I thought.

Soft kisses
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

im sorry but you don't know anything about me or acid you havent got the slightest clue how to even act normal your just a kid with zero live experience.

Im not even caring about the comment/feedback lol and although acid's a great guy on this occasion im not even sticking up for him all im doing right now is expressing how much i think your an absolute raging homosexual who would and probably has boned his dad.

maybe if i check your sisters channel it might even be on there my view would give her a penny by your calculations but im sure its not the first time she has recieved money from strangers

Kisses
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Firetrap900 wrote:im sorry but you don't know anything about me or acid you havent got the slightest clue how to even act normal your just a kid with zero live experience.

Im not even caring about the comment/feedback lol and although acid's a great guy on this occasion im not even sticking up for him all im doing right now is expressing how much i think your an absolute raging homosexual who would and probably has boned his dad.

maybe if i check your sisters channel it might even be on there my view would give her a penny by your calculations but im sure its not the first time she has recieved money from strangers

Kisses

Can you please fuck off with "sucking your friend's dick". You guys wanted to get a feedback...you got it. You don't like it? Accept the reality. And don't start with offending Samo's sisters or who ever. Their is no clue with your brainless videos.

Nobody insulted you. Only your videos and your bad taste of creating videos.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »