Jurassic World

Everything off-topic here!
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Jurassic World

Post by DC.LegenD »

http://www.spi0n.com/jurassic-world-bande-annonce/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:alien:
What do you guys think?
Click for watching:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Jurassic World

Post by Vash »

I never liked these Jurassic movies....
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

I really digged these movies when i was a little boy. I am pretty excited!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I think Hollywood is running out of ideas.

They already slaughtered RoboCop, next on the list to devour is Jurassic Park, then the Terminator series.

Most BS you read all day^
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Well I'm also pretty excited for Jurassic World, I just want to see some guys being eaten héhé

But I'm a bit scared to see the "hybrid dino"..... I hope this wont be a stupid monster, I want to see "real" dino not inventions
Click for watching:
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Penguin wrote:I think Hollywood is running out of ideas.

They already slaughtered RoboCop, next on the list to devour is Jurassic Park, then the Terminator series.
Jurassic World is technicly not a reboot but a sequel to the last film, if thats what you meant with Slaughtered. Its a shame some movies get ruined by bas reboots like robocop Etc.

But the majority of the crowd is loving it so Hollywood will just continue. Its all about the $ .
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Hasero wrote:

Jurassic World is technicly not a reboot but a sequel to the last film, if thats what you meant with Slaughtered. Its a shame some movies get ruined by bas reboots like robocop Etc.

But the majority of the crowd is loving it so Hollywood will just continue. Its all about the $ .
It didn't need a sequel. The films are too old to have a modern day sequel that would not be ridiculous.

Most BS you read all day^
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Hidden content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQI___0B00M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't like this trailer, but that's probably because I don't really like the main concept of the movie itself here. They fucked up everything they said in the previous 3 movies, that's just it. Eventhough I didn't like Jurassic Park 2 and 3, I still consider the first Jurassic Park as one of the best adventure/monster movies ever.

It's so fun to wonder how the plot was thought. Why should anyone think to open the park after all the shit which happened there? And overall, why should anyone visit a park which is famous because the beasts used to eat the visitors? There's just no sense at all to start the movie in this way in particular. I thought that this saga was telling us that messing with genetics is just dangerous for the mankind, but apparently I got it wrong because they re-started doing that as if nothing happened before.

And what about the hybrid dinosaur? Was it necessary at all? What is this, Godzilla?

Anyway what I'm saying is pretty much useless, it's just a first impression I had when I watched the trailer, maybe the movie will give an explaination to everything I've complained about before and I'll just like that. Nothing is impossible. I don't think so, but who knows?
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!

Return to “Off-Topic”