Episode VII Trailer

Post your own videos and movies here.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Episode VII Trailer

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/luca ... ceawakens/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImage
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Episode VII Trailer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Wtf is this lightsaber, a good way to hit yourself
Click for watching:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I honestly expected worse!

Most BS you read all day^
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I agree with Penguin.
Also, Legend is right, wtf are those things on the lightsaber's sides?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Just some random cuts sticked together. It doesn't make any sense...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Besides from the un efficient lightsaber i thought it was pretty neat. For a Teaser. I mean its suppose to tease the audience and not reveal any big plots or characters.

X-Wings flying over the water in battle formations!? F*ck yeah! And the voice over (wich is the voicde of Andy Serkis, you might now him as Gollum and Planet of the Apes) sound really bad ass. Im hoping we get some more information on his character soon.

The New Stormtrooper armor looks good aswell and syncs pretty wel with the new atmosphere. Next to that, i noticed that the Milenium Falcon is no CGi and actually a model used for an authetic and more detailed look. How bad-ass is that.

Another MF fact i found on the internet is that in the Return of the Jedi, when the MF escapes from the imploding Death Star is that he loses his Antenna, the old antenna was circled and the new one is a square. The rest of the MF is basicly the same, some great attention for minor details by J.J. Abrams if you ask me.

The hardest ting now is wait for more info/trailer and 18 December 2015 ..

EDIT: That new 'R2' looking droid .. probably a droid designed for marketing succes. But hey, the SW universe needs its new icons.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

I also expected worse

What I disliked is that it is too much "Earth" looking (I don't know if you'll understand lol), I mean, not enough star wars landscapes like Corsucant etc, no space... as if it was totally empty

And seriously, first time I watched the teaser I couldn't hear the sound, I really thought it was a fake teaser when I saw the black man appearing suddenly and the useless droid just later him.......
Last edited by DC.LegenD on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click for watching:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Looks like Tatooine for me. And btw. imo this planet is clearly overused in Star Wars universe. :neutral:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

I dont think the main focus will be on Tatooine, although its the home planet for the protaganists. Seeing the bad guy with the weird lightsaber (Wich makes a new sound) you see some kind of wood realm. So its a 2nd planet we can assume, Maybe Yavin IV, and for christ sake please dont let it be Endor.

The guy who played alot of ewoks in the return of the jedi is billed in the cast aswel. So im afraid an ewok is going to appear on screen.
Zeta Squad
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

The lightsaber actually makes sense to be like that.

If you think about it even the small thin beam would be able to deflect a lightsaber, thus preventing people from chopping your hands off liked happened to Luke, Anakin etc.

Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

The X-Wings flying over the water is really cool and the sword should be like a medieval sword. It`s a nice idea. I like the teaser................and the Stormies :up:
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Penguin wrote:The lightsaber actually makes sense to be like that.

If you think about it even the small thin beam would be able to deflect a lightsaber, thus preventing people from chopping your hands off liked happened to Luke, Anakin etc.

The Internet agrees!

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Penguin wrote:The lightsaber actually makes sense to be like that.

Yeah thats a good point, i was kinda gthinking about chopping off your own hand with it if you gave it just 1 wrong swirl haha.
Zeta Squad
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

The lightsaber makes no sense at all. Theres a small part of the hilt sticking out that you could easily cut off. So if the lightsabers meet and you'd slash down you would go right through the crossguard cutting the hand off anyway.

Apart from that I think the trailer looks great tho :)
ImageImage
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

ImageImage

Return to “Movie Section”