Problem with WarPack 8.2

Moderator: hife

puuro00
STEAM: starwarsjj
BATTLE.NET: puuro00
XBOX Gamertag: puuro00.

Problem with WarPack 8.2

Post by puuro00 »

I don't where I have to post this. Btw, I have problem with Republic Commando WarPack 8.2. I downloaded, installed and updated it to main archive (Star Wars Republic Commando folder (not game data folder)) but in game when I try create game, there is only original swrc maps. I checked folders and TX maps are there in maps folder. All is working like logo (Team Extreme) is in menu and trandoshans are red clones. Just maps and new gamemodes are missing. Please help me!

Sorry my bad english!
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Problem with WarPack 8.2

Post by Ironhide »

The maps don't show up on the maplist, you need to create a game and then open the ingame-console (depending on your game localization that could be either be done by clicking ^, ~ or ö as far as I know) and then type "open mapname".

Examples:
open ctf_siege
open tx_wp_junglearena

All other settings remain the same as previously chosen.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
puuro00
STEAM: starwarsjj
BATTLE.NET: puuro00
XBOX Gamertag: puuro00.

Post by puuro00 »

I tried all letters and symbols u shown but nothing works. I tried them with alt too. I play this game on steam. Will it make a difference?
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

puuro00 wrote:I tried all letters and symbols u shown but nothing works. I tried them with alt too. I play this game on steam. Will it make a difference?
Not sure what you can do then, one of those keys usually works.

According to some Steam posts, ~ should open the console: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... ideModal=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just try all keys and eventually it'll work.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.

Return to “General”