Check Out This Game

Phantom
STEAM: wnxhelios
XBOX Gamertag: Spectra280

Check Out This Game

Post by Phantom »

There's a free game called GoldenEye: Source that you guys should check out. It's really not a game, but a mod. A multiplayer mod using the Source engine. It's very very fun, and nostalgic for the people who have played the original Goldeneye 007 for N64. It has the guns that the original has. It also has the maps the original has plus more. It is multiplayer only, and you have the option to play against bots. There's many fun game modes and features in the mod. All you guys need in order to play is a tool on Steam called Source SDK Base 2007. It's free to install, and all the tool does is allows you to play Source mods. To download the actual mod, just download from here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-sou ... taller-exe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and if you download it and want the map pack, or other addons just click which one you want to download: http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source/downloads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I really suggest at least trying out the mod, I really want more people to play with. If you'd like to see what the game looks like just watch this review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBhjP_PtKn4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Check Out This Game

Post by Penguin »

DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYONE HERE?

WE DONT LIKE YOU
NO ONE LIKES YOU
NOT EVEN YOUR MOM

Most BS you read all day^
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Penguin wrote:DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYONE HERE?

WE DONT LIKE YOU
NO ONE LIKES YOU
NOT EVEN YOUR MOM
Is it even necessary to use all caps? And please tell me that wasn't mean to be an insult...
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

WHY WOULD I INSULT SOMEONE WHO BRINGS SUCH A VALUABLE AND INSIGHTFUL TOPIC TO A DEAD FORUM?

SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

oh wow

a bot answering
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I don't think this is a bot, lol.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

No. It's Phantom/Helios

You probably won't remember him for his repcom skill, but more for his online repcom girlfriends and vehement denial that there is anything wrong with being "truly in love" with a "girl" on a video game.

Normally my prerequisites for falling in love are a nice rack, a pulse and actually being able to touch them. I guess others are not so picky.

Jones
Omicron Commander
Omicron Commander

Post by Jones »

Penguin wrote:No. It's Phantom/Helios

You probably won't remember him for his repcom skill, but more for his online repcom girlfriends and vehement denial that there is anything wrong with being "truly in love" with a "girl" on a video game.

Normally my prerequisites for falling in love are a nice rack, a pulse and actually being able to touch them. I guess others are not so picky.
my only requirement is a pulse tbh
Vash wrote:If you don't look like Gollum and you're sure that the girl does not say that cause of her pity, it looks like a good sign.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Cmon Jons...

We know your only requirement is that they have some oatmeal for you.

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Oh yes, bring up something that happened 10 months ago. Just act like I'm still doing shit like that and that I haven't maybe learned from that. And sure I feel like an idiot for that but that's me. I honestly don't understand why anyone would care enough to bring this up after 10 months. And by the way the way you described your prerequisites makes you sound like someone who only cares about looks and nothing about something important like personality.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

SAMO wrote:oh wow

a bot answering
Nah, just a guy recommending an incredible mod to you guys.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Phantom wrote:

Oh yes, bring up something that happened 10 months ago. Just act like I'm still doing shit like that and that I haven't maybe learned from that. And sure I feel like an idiot for that but that's me. I honestly don't understand why anyone would care enough to bring this up after 10 months. And by the way the way you described your prerequisites makes you sound like someone who only cares about looks and nothing about something important like personality.
Beta detected.

Return to “General Talk”