RepCom update

About the game.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

RepCom update

Post by Aphex »

Hey all, I hope everyone's keeping well and safe in these difficult times.

Due to a number of players returning to the game lately, along with our recent applications we have somewhat reopened our RepCom division. Narcissus has stepped into the Epsilon Commander position, and Jones is retaining his command of Omicron squad. I have also returned to the Division Commander position.

If you are active and playing matches again, please let us know so you can appropriately be assigned to one of these squads and raise the TX banner once again!

With WarPack updated there's a great selection of game modes and maps to play, along with the public server fix.

A number of us still use the Teamspeak 3 server so please do join if you fancy playing again.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: RepCom update

Post by Vash »

There is a number of new features coming for RepCom as well - stay tuned!

Also I'm going to send a mass e-mail to all of our forum users - maybe we can reach a few of them and drag them back to RepCom. :up:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
1StepClØser
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by 1StepClØser »

Good idea Vash!
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: Es gibt Leute
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: die können nichts
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: und du gehörst dazu
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: :D
Bølty
Epsilon Private 1st Class
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Post by Bølty »

Looking forward to how it will turn out :) :wink:
Quicksilverr
STEAM: brrrpenguin

Post by Quicksilverr »

Hey all, I used to play back in 2014 and stuff, recreated a profile here and am willing to be active again. Just playing on campaign atm but if anyone wants to pm an IP, I’m more than willing to jump on for some scrims! Lmk! Currently in china so my time zones are fucked tho 🤣
L_IMAGE
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Quicksilverr wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:00 am Hey all, I used to play back in 2014 and stuff, recreated a profile here and am willing to be active again. Just playing on campaign atm but if anyone wants to pm an IP, I’m more than willing to jump on for some scrims! Lmk! Currently in china so my time zones are fucked tho 🤣
Hi! Were you a TX member back in the day? I don't seem to remember you.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Hey,

I didnt visit the forums in time but now I'm around to chat. Hope you're all doing great!
How the hell did you vote for Bolty? What happened?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Hey Samo! Do you still play some RepCom from time to time?
Quicksilverr
STEAM: brrrpenguin

Post by Quicksilverr »

Vash wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:13 pm
Quicksilverr wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:00 am Hey all, I used to play back in 2014 and stuff, recreated a profile here and am willing to be active again. Just playing on campaign atm but if anyone wants to pm an IP, I’m more than willing to jump on for some scrims! Lmk! Currently in china so my time zones are fucked tho 🤣
Hi! Were you a TX member back in the day? I don't seem to remember you.

Hey,

No I wasn’t a TX member at all but I haunted these forums back in 2012-16 and stuff roughly. I was active on each of Tag, Redcells and TX’s forums, was in Redcell and tag for a bit but it was short lived. My maturity back in the day, was questionable, I was (at my youngest) 14. With all that aside, I’m just saying I’m willing to jump back into the fray and if anything be a filler for scrims and see some of the old crowds again.
L_IMAGE
Crimson
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: GGCrimson

Post by Crimson »

Hey guys,

It's great to hear there is some activity for this game. Can't wait to hop back into the action once I'm back in EU in a few months.

Hope to see you guys still around then!
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: my internet
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: so bad recently
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: if i had
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: just 1%
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: of ur net
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: i'd have -10 ping
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: + 100MB/s download
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: :/
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: ;D
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: jelly?
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: actually
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: YES

"I don't have any problems with Vanity, he often talks the truth." - Penguin, 2013

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Hey Clickson! We talked before but I'm glad you're fine over there in Japan! We really miss your lucky clicks....
Bølty
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Post by Bølty »

Looking forward to your return man ^^
THEFRAZSCOTLAND

Post by THEFRAZSCOTLAND »

Thats great news ah BOLTY saw u ages ago on hwkillers server. u need to explain that weird die but dont die thing :owned:

Return to “Republic Commando”