I just wanted to have the 1000th topic in General Talk

Azure
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

I just wanted to have the 1000th topic in General Talk

Post by Azure »

Hey fellow members!

I recently realized (with credit to Vash) that I haven't yet posted on the forum during this newfound surge in activity in Repcom. So, here I go!

This post will be both saying hello to members that already know me, and also to the older members who I didn't get the chance to meet or play with when they were active before all of this. Hello! I'm Azure. I was one of the Americans before it was cool to be an American in TX. husky and rav i luv u

Hoping I get to meet, talk to, and play with some of the old names that have been popping up recently. Good day yalls!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: I just wanted to have the 1000th topic in General Talk

Post by Vash »

Hey Azure! Nice to see you around. :up:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Husky
Omicron Private
Omicron Private
STEAM: FPSHusky
BATTLE.NET: Husky
XBOX Gamertag: N/A
LoL Name: N/A

Post by Husky »

I was the guy that made it cool to be in TX as an american 😎
1StepClØser
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by 1StepClØser »

Congratulations!!! You created the 1000th general topic! Now you get the chance to win nothing! You just have to answer the following question - which letters are in the Clantag of TeamXtreme?
A: TX or B: ofwhsgu9woanfao ???
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: Es gibt Leute
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: die können nichts
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: und du gehörst dazu
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: :D

Return to “General Talk”