Missing WPSkins

The official support forum for the popular TeamXtreme WarPack multiplayer mod for Republic Commando

Moderator: Ironhide

Phantom
STEAM: wnxhelios
XBOX Gamertag: Spectra280

Missing WPSkins

Post by Phantom »

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I am not able to join the WarPack server because I am missing WPSkins. I have WarPack 11, is there anything newer than that?

L_IMAGE
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Missing WPSkins

Post by Vash »

Hi there! Just run the Updater - it's the Update.exe in the GameData folder.

Which WarPack server are you trying to connect to?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Vash wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:48 pm Hi there! Just run the Updater - it's the Update.exe in the GameData folder.

Which WarPack server are you trying to connect to?
I tried running the updater but it doesn't work for me. I am trying to connect to tx-gaming.net in game. I'm not even sure if anyone ever plays on it but I've been wanting to play matches with the WarPack guns since I never had the chance to do so in the past. Is it possible this is an outdated version of the updater? This is the error message I get:

L_IMAGE
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Hey, that is indeed an older version of the updater.

Try this one: https://www.tx-gaming.net/update.exe

Just replace the one in your GameData folder with the new file

Im afraid the server is mostly empty though, but maybe we can all hop on Xfire and organize some matches :D
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Viral

Post by Viral »

hello i was wondering if anyone still plays im more active in the mornings compared to nights so i dont really attend those late scrims in the night my time. Last time i played on warpack vash told me to basically get lost was wondering if i could try to play with yall sometime many players have said i have gone through a lot of good change and can vouch for me.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Ironhide wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:30 pm Hey, that is indeed an older version of the updater.

Try this one: https://www.tx-gaming.net/update.exe

Just replace the one in your GameData folder with the new file

Im afraid the server is mostly empty though, but maybe we can all hop on Xfire and organize some matches :D
Thank you! That fixed it for me. Man I do miss Xfire, what are the chances of any of you guys playing again? It would be fun to get a few games in on the server and use the custom weapons. :P
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

We are playing very occasionally, and by that I mean we played 2-3 weeks ago and before that we didn't for around 2 years.
I do wish we would play more often, and I actually think we just might in the future! We all enjoyed playing the game again and played multiple days in a row, but now Crimson and Storm are kinda busy for the upcoming 1-2 weeks. After that, I am sure we are going to play again.

@Viral: No idea what happened there, but I guess you'll have to take that up with Vash. I personally don't mind if you'd play.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Viral wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:36 pmLast time i played on warpack vash told me to basically get lost (...)
Hi Viral, how is it going?

I really can't remember that - if we get games going I don't mind if you want to join us - no problem at all!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Ironhide wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:55 pm We are playing very occasionally, and by that I mean we played 2-3 weeks ago and before that we didn't for around 2 years.
I do wish we would play more often, and I actually think we just might in the future! We all enjoyed playing the game again and played multiple days in a row, but now Crimson and Storm are kinda busy for the upcoming 1-2 weeks. After that, I am sure we are going to play again.

@Viral: No idea what happened there, but I guess you'll have to take that up with Vash. I personally don't mind if you'd play.
Do you guys have a Discord server that you use when playing and to set up games? I need some way to be notified when you guys play :P
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Viral

Post by Viral »

Thanks for the reply guys! I can get some people to play warpack, maybe 2-3 that were looking to play on it. I'm on the republic commando multiplayer public discord but i wouldn't mind to use teamspeak or whatever or just getting on the server for games :)
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Phantom wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:30 pmDo you guys have a Discord server that you use when playing and to set up games? I need some way to be notified when you guys play :P
We usually use our TeamSpeak server - see above on this site where you can see it.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Vash wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:46 am
Phantom wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:30 pmDo you guys have a Discord server that you use when playing and to set up games? I need some way to be notified when you guys play :P
We usually use our TeamSpeak server - see above on this site where you can see it.
Oh wow I haven't used that in years, that will be such a throwback! I'll try to keep an eye out but if anyone ever does get a game going on the WarPack server please feel free to message me on Discord @ blackveilspectra or on Steam.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

We are actually working on some sort of Xfire revival as well - more just for fun, less for serious use. But I think it will be a hell of a throwback!
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Vash wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:40 pm We are actually working on some sort of Xfire revival as well - more just for fun, less for serious use. But I think it will be a hell of a throwback!
Oh yeah I was wondering what Ironhide's signature was all about. I clicked on it but it says I need to enter an invite code.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Phantom wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:14 am
Vash wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:40 pm We are actually working on some sort of Xfire revival as well - more just for fun, less for serious use. But I think it will be a hell of a throwback!
Oh yeah I was wondering what Ironhide's signature was all about. I clicked on it but it says I need to enter an invite code.
You can take a look at it now if you want, just go to https://www.xfyre.net and enter the code "TXfyre" to be able to see the actual site. Mostly still a work in progress, but plenty of features are already back.

Return to “TeamXtreme WarPack Support”