Resignation

Moderator: Command Council News

StaR

Resignation

Post by StaR »

Dear Teamxtreme Member !

I will step back from my General spot, because I will go inactive too. With this topic Iceman is already the General of Kappa, which means that you have to ask him for any further Kappa-questions.

Congratz from me Iceman - you really deserve it !

I wanted to go inactive for 2 or 3 weeks now, but since Vash is not active anymore, we member have to decide now until we have a new leader.

The reason why I have to go inactive is, because I have time problems and I just have 1 month for relaxing - I will work the second month for the rest of my life :D

I really enjoyed the time playing with you guys and of course with the TS Gang :-)

I played the game, just how I wanted to play it - pure ownage :P

Kappa Member: I know I was not the "perfect" General as like Elegost - I heard that many times from you, but I hope that I could have given you a good time in Kappa.

Well, here are the names from the players which I most liked:

Vash: You were a great Leader and a very good friend. It was a long way for me to get more known and respected by you. I was very happy when you promoted me to WO and when you gave me the chance to be Kappa General. TS with you was very cool, because you complained with all you got (heart and soul :xD: )

Storm: You owned me very often lol, but well the one match in A 17 was very close since I always hit you with zoom, but you hid :P (I had to mention it :D) The time in TS with you was very funny and I loved playing with you.
Btw. feel honored to be part of my cool TS Gang :D

Krauser: I know the time, when we played side on side as DivGen and Private with Ironhide. It was very cool to play with you :D I liked our conversation and you helped me alot with some decisions.

Horror (Noob): Yes you are a Noob (you know why :D). You are part of my awesome TS Gang and you are really worth being in there :D

Elegost: Well, you said that I did not owned you, but it is true you noob :D No joke, I liked you very much and it was fun when you said: OMG das war n Headshot ! You were the former Kappa General and it was an honor for me to be the next one. I will "hear" you in TS my TS Gang member :-)

Riddlez: Oh well Riddlez, what should I say. You became one of my best friends in Team Xtreme and you were always "here" for me. I will hear you in TS, TS-Gang Member Riddlez.

Raksha: Raksha, another member of my Gang, it was a cool time with you and we discussed a lot in TS with each other. We will hear us in TS :D

Davy: Davy, with Riddlez, Ele, Storm and me you were the guys with no life :P We were damn long online in TS and it was always funny to speak with you. You are really a member of StaR´s no life TS Gang :D

Hot: Well, it was hard for me that you left Kappa, because I like you really. You are also part of my TS Gang and I hope that we will have much fun with each other again. You were one of my best member !

DC-17: You were my General and you always asked me questions how I could help you and I was feeling like I am really appreaciated in Omicron. Thank you !

THANK YOU GUYS, YOU MADE THE TIME IN TX REALLY WORTHY FOR ME !

Of course there are other member which I really liked, for example Lethal who is always funny :-)

I will resign and stay in TX as Chief Warrant Officer from now on.
Last edited by StaR on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lethal
TeamXtreme Monkey
TeamXtreme Monkey

Re: Resignation

Post by Lethal »

good bye dude

gonna miss u leading us
BITCH I OWN YOU
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Hey StaR, Can u set 1337 plz ? :xD:

Nah, see you dude, GL in ur RL. Luv ya =) <3
Horror
Kappa Colonel
Kappa Colonel

Post by Horror »

Wer ist wohl der Noob? Dafür, dass du dreimal besser bist als ich, gibts keine Beweise :P
Du warst ein guter General and i will hear and im hearing you in TS!
GeniuZ wrote: Hat diese Nathanel van der Beek en geilen Arsch?!?!?!
Geniuz wrote:naja die war am tanzen und ich meinte nur so "is ja voll laser wie du abggehst" :D
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

See you dude, I'm not gonna make one more farewell topic but I just want to tell you thank you for all.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Alright, i knew it for a couple of weeks now, so nothing striking ^^
Well you were a good Gen and it's remarkable how quick you got that rank.
We will be in TS every day, so i don not think that i have to say that much (dont be sad ) ^^
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

I like remembering the nice times and conversations we had :)

Your a cool guy and you definitely deserved the fast rank-up you had!

Best of luck with your life and work!
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Bye Star.
You're a really good and friendly guys.
And gratz Iceman !
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Raksha
CC Advisor - Veteran
CC Advisor - Veteran

Post by Raksha »

You did an awesome job dude

See Ya around in TS dude. YOU PWN!!!
~ Veteran ~
sense of life: Nobody knows what it is. But It has no sense being the richest man on the graveyard
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Hey Star,

I wish you all the best in your life. I wanted to tell you I was very happy to have you in my squad and you were very helpful and cool. I'm sure you were a very good general and I really hope everything will be fine, you diserve it :up:

Congratuliations Iceman !
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

StaR wrote:Davy: Davy, with Riddlez, Ele, Storm and me you were the guys with no life :P We were damn long online in TS and it was always funny to speak with you. You are really a member of StaR´s no life TS Gang :D
Star, really, after I read this all I can say is: I will damn miss you. That were some damn great hours in TS, duuude :) I love your kinda broken English in the forum (I'm sorry I had to mention it :cool: ). TS gang forever! I hope I could enrich your life with many funny TS conversations and youtube vids (remember the penguins!).

Man, you're a damn badass motherfucker, you're great :up:
» » RepCom & CoD4 Veteran « «
Metal
Fun Squad General
Fun Squad General
BATTLE.NET: Necrozor

Post by Metal »

Good luck on your path glad I got to know you a bit while you still were here :).
Elegost

Post by Elegost »

Die Nächte im TS waren echt geil, aber ich kann verstehen dass dir das Game langsam keinen Spaß mehr macht.
Viel Glück im real life und wär cool wenn du dich doch noch dazu durchringen könntest, manchmal Nachts mit uns zu zocken. ^^
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

Goodbye!
Iceman
Kappa Commander
Kappa Commander
STEAM: eristdumm3

Post by Iceman »

BB and GL dude keine Angst ich werden deinen platz in ehren halten =)

Thx Resh 4 this cool sig <3

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”