MattyQ1's App

Wanna join our clan? Post your application here!

Moderator: CoD4 moderators

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: MattyQ1's App

Post by Ironhide »

Nox wrote:Omg mattyq1 they think we are the same people and that we have same ip's lol give up you lose or in tx eyes we lose LOL epic fail ursself
If Vash says you have the same IP no one fails, than it is a fact because he is forum administrator and can see everyone IP's, even moderators can do that... the only one failing here is you.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Lee
CoD 4 Member
CoD 4 Member

Post by Lee »

nerd(s)
Nox
Fun Squad Member
Fun Squad Member

Post by Nox »

No but seriously i dont knowq how we have the same ip we life right beside each other could that be it but esrious we dont have the same ip no way
>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>NØX™<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
~>~>~>~>TeamXtreme CSS Division<~<~<~<~<

~>~>~>Soon to be Repcom aswell =D<~<~<~<
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

Nox wrote:No but seriously i dont knowq how we have the same ip we life right beside each other could that be it but esrious we dont have the same ip no way
Could you try to use punctuation?! It's annoying to read your texts...
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Actually it should be impossible for you guys havig the same IPs, since you both got different providers.

Is it possible that Matty made some posts with your computer, Nox?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
iStarZy
STEAM: iStarzy
BATTLE.NET: Jack#21529
LoL Name: iFailzy

Post by iStarZy »

Vash wrote:Actually it should be impossible for you guys havig the same IPs, since you both got different providers.
I think it depends on the type of ip whether static or not as i once had the same IP as another Republic Commando player (Kiss, a relative of Pricey) and it was when i was applying for motr for the first time and they were unsure... So it can happen, but i seriously doubt it would just be a coincidence that they have the same ip from next to eachother... What i also find strange is how an 18 year old(MattyQ or so he says) could put up with a 13/14 year old such as Nox...
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

No it can't, Starzy. All internet service providers got their "reserved" IP ranges. That means, that it happens only within the same network, that two people have the same IP. That means they must have the same provider.

But since they got different providers, they can't get the same IP.

Usually you don't get the same IP even if you got the same provider. That's really rare.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Vista

Post by Vista »

iStarZy wrote:
Vash wrote:Actually it should be impossible for you guys havig the same IPs, since you both got different providers.
I think it depends on the type of ip whether static or not as i once had the same IP as another Republic Commando player (Kiss, a relative of Pricey) and it was when i was applying for motr for the first time and they were unsure... So it can happen, but i seriously doubt it would just be a coincidence that they have the same ip from next to eachother... What i also find strange is how an 18 year old(MattyQ or so he says) could put up with a 13/14 year old such as Nox...
That is because MattyQ is not 18, he lied. He is 14, I know both of these guys and they are lieing and up to no good :nasty: :down:
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
MattyQ1

Post by MattyQ1 »

Hey Vista is the one up to no good here. He hated me from day 1!!!!! And btw I AM NOT A NERD!!!!
------------I AM IRISH!!!!------------Image
--------------MATTYQ--------------
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Vash, is it possible to copy one Ip with a "software" ?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

icestormy wrote:Vash, is it possible to copy one Ip with a "software" ?
No.
Nox
Fun Squad Member
Fun Squad Member

Post by Nox »

Vash, mattyq has posted on my pc, yes. Sorry to Genius for bad grammar + iStarzy dont say that again plz
>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>NØX™<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
~>~>~>~>TeamXtreme CSS Division<~<~<~<~<

~>~>~>Soon to be Repcom aswell =D<~<~<~<
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Mad cow you're screwed. >=/

Best for you is to say everything.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Nox wrote:Vash, mattyq has posted on my pc, yes. Sorry to Genius for bad grammar + iStarzy dont say that again plz
And when did you want to tell us that? The IP of both of you guys matches and you were still lieing....

I would deny both of them. Not telling the truth before even going the first step in TX is the wrong way and we don't have a place for that.
Pricey
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: sinisterprice
XBOX Gamertag: MisterJPrice

Post by Pricey »

Too fishy in my opinion..

Return to “Join Call of Duty 4”