Greetings!

General about the game.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Re: Greetings!

Post by War »

Good luck with your clan . :up:
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Guys, the way you greet these new clans is just a shame. You have no respect towards them. What if they fail? At least they would've tried.

We played a match together and they showed a lot of enthusiasm and friendship, plus good skill.

I wish you the best guys ! Have fun !
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Dc-17 wrote:Guys, the way you greet these new clans is just a shame. You have no respect towards them. What if they fail? At least they would've tried.

We played a match together and they showed a lot of enthusiasm and friendship, plus good skill.

Zarbon please ... :mute:

Dc is right, one more time. ;)
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Dc-17 wrote:Guys, the way you greet these new clans is just a shame. You have no respect towards them. What if they fail? At least they would've tried.

You're completely right.
Locked.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

Return to “Republic Commando”