Lionheart

Re: Hey TX , a little new =)

Post by Lionheart »

Guys via XFire please.
Even if this topic is totally risible, dont spam it :wink:
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

Yeah thanks mini to be a mature guy. i have not much time to spend for TX. ( spend my time to read useless message i mean )

i'll just make my excuse about my french setences i forgot to translate it ( not with google ironhide xD ).

Geniuz :

1) this sentence is useless
2) i agree and said it thanks to read :D
3) i don't care they keep their secret , keep it , but do not compile source to be invisible to do not see what are functions etc , and to do not spend their time to make this :

// Placeable Scripted Command Post
// by -=[PfW]=-Skip / PfWSkip
// created 10.04.2010 (DD-MM-YY)
//=============================================================================

// Information for all thieves:
// you will never get my source code from all my Conquest Objects to copy or modify it!
// your work? you did nothing! you just copied our work from the first NCC release, loosers.
// Ihr seid so bemitleidenswert. Ihr könnt nicht einmal programmieren.

// ## ## ### ## ## ### ## ## ###
// ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
// ######### ## ## ######### ## ## ######### ## ##
// ## ## ######### ## ## ######### ## ## #########

// ## ####### ####### ###### ######## ######## ###### #### #### ####
// ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### #### ####
// ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### #### ####
// ## ## ## ## ## ###### ###### ######## ###### ## ## ##
// ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
// ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### #### ####
// ######## ####### ####### ###### ######## ## ## ###### #### #### ####

and this :

// Conquest Game
// by -=[PfW]=-Skip / PfWSkip
// created 02.06.2010 (DD-MM-YY)
/*
## ## ## ## ######## ######## ######## #### ###### ## ## ## ## ###### ####### ######## ######## #######
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ### ### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### #### #### ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ## ######### ###### ######## ###### ## ###### ## ### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ###### ###
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
### ### ## ## ######## ## ## ######## #### ###### ## ## ## ###### ####### ######## ######## ##

####### ######## ## ## #### ####### ## ## ###### ## ## ## ## ## ####### ######## ## ## ######## ######## ########
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### #### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ######## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ###### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ######### ###### ######## ######
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ### ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
####### ######## ### #### ####### ####### ###### ######## ## ## ## ####### ## ## ## ######## ## ## ########

## ## ### ## ## ### ## ## ### #### #### ####
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #### #### ####
######### ## ## ######### ## ## ######### ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ######### ## ## ######### ## ## #########
*/

not from kid? sure :lmao: :xD: :xD: copy and past into a text editor . this forum is too small.
1 = HAHA LOOSERS !!!
2 = WHERE IS MY CODE ? OBVIOUSLY NOT HERE HAHA !!!

4) i know i need to learn more.

No a copy and paste from RRP forum : ( nice jokes Vash :lmao: )

"The only thing you can say about it is copying their work, changing it a lil' bit and saying its yours..." --> i don't
"that you published their work under your name." --> i don't.
"That is just normal that they do not want someone to copy their work" but is that normal to do not explain and want to explain how to make our own properties ? How to creat one , make functions .... IS IT NORMAL ? DON'T YOU USE FORUM FOR YOUR RETARDED VBS AND TOLD ME I CAN'T SCRIPT MY SERVER UNDER A BATCH IT WAS A FAIL TOO. But i understand you protect those guys they made your patch but like them when someone Oh like me find the download ( sucking download ) you say you work or worked it. What a joke.

" we would not be happy either if you take our WarPack/Promod, change its name and publish it as your work " --> bullshit xD , i wont because the promod is really great without nades ... is there are two things to changes in it it's nades, and acp crosshair. Else the promod is the better mod on rc i've ever test. ( and don't understand why you told me i will modify it and publishied it xD )

Atm the only good guy who are mature in his answer is chosen in ma forum. and phobos to tag forum.
All speak about me etc, but are we here to discuss about me? Please now speak about the good subject, thanks.

and to finish :

" I can understand Skip & Theta FULLY if they want to keep their work in their own hands. I'm very sure they would have shared it with you, if you weren't such an idiot.... " --> i have no chance but when i spoke to skip the first time about the ncc patch with xfire , it's thanks to SR Viper or something like that name who told me he made an admin patch , told me CCP do an other and copy his work but idc i'm not here to speak about that. So when i spoke to skip about the admin patch i've asked him what can we do with it. 1week later he answered me as we can kick ban and other function explained in RedCell forum, also i came to RC forum see an other subject to imrpove the patch where guys can speak about the problem patchs and new functions. in a same time i have test the admin ncc patch and found some fail and told it into RC forum. AND IN XFIRE a day later i post the message about those fail i asked skip and theta to help them and what they answered me ? NO It's a secret. Fraz told me CCP are selfish. and i agree i've tried to registrer into NCC forum and to post as i can help them. Answer = NO.

Vash you know same as me a man who have worked can protect his work. But we are on computer , there are forum about C , there are books , there are forum like beyondunreal for unreal script. Why do they think they need to be alone to script? explain me. and stop insult me you are like an immature for your age when you speak like that ( other too ) more when the subject is for the community and you speak about one only guy ( me).

PS : Best joke from patch :
Ihr könnt nicht einmal programmieren. = vous n'etes pas des programmeurs = You are not programmers

My answer in french : Je pense que si nous moi et phobos on est pas des programmeurs qu'est ce qu'un mec qui copy des scripts sur beyoundunreal ?

English : If we are not programmers me and phobos i mean, what a man who copy and modify script in beyondunreal forum?

Lol i script in batch , vbs , a little C , html , php. Phobos is really good in C i don't know where does he know how to program like that but i'm sure in one thing.Like CCP theta and Pfw Skip made a group from their patch i'm sure phobos and Fraz are largely better than them. They understand what i mean under those messages , i know i 'm a bit always arrogant but if you're clever ... thoughtful.

We are not here to discuss about :

1) Me
2 ) Phobos
3 ) Fraz

Just here to understand why should don't they don't want to explain to other people how to creat our own propertie , Where we can have a forum aobut that ( beyondunreal ) what do we need to learn.

C langage is really easy in RC script so don't tell me it's hard to do.Phobos was not knew anything to C when he started...
Last edited by Dark Clone Volo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Your point is that they did not want to share their knowledge, right?
Theta wrote:Anyway Skip is the one who found out how to add your own Actors/Code. Noone asked for a tutorial so far and the repcom modding scene isn't very big. Chances to find someone who's able to deal with UnrealScript aren't very high. If there are actually some people interested we'll make a tut once we have some time.
See, they were ready to share their knowledge you just did not ask them and after you found out on your own you started to talk bad about them. I rather think it made them angry how you talk about them than that you know how to change the patch.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Faint
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Faint »

-] LL [- Volo™: But i can say it's a good mod
-] LL [- Volo™: Made by an idiot
-] LL [- Volo™: :/
Things like this are unpolite and unpolite in every way, aren't they?
I don't know skip but i think he spend a lot of time in moding RepCom and mapping... so why so nasty??

And just btw: I think it is nice to see you here even if you call me noob all the time :D

Mybe you should work on your attitude? ;)
^Thanks, Sceaga
]-TX-[•Faint™{Th2Lt}
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Vash you know same as me a man who have worked can protect his work.
So wtf are you talking about then? You're disagreeing with yourself. You don't even know what you really want. Just crying like a baby all the time. It's laughable.
Dark Clone Volo wrote:But we are on computer , there are forum about C , there are books , there are forum like beyondunreal for unreal script.
Yes. So what?
Dark Clone Volo wrote:Why do they think they need to be alone to script?
I don't remember that they've ever said "we want to do it alone". They were always open for help and support by anyone who knows things about coding and stuff. But once they have released their admin-patch, some people copied THEIR work (yes, THEIR work!) and modified it claiming it as their own work. Of course they get pissed BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED THEM BEFORE. And OF COURSE they don't share anything with anyone now!
Dark Clone Volo wrote:explain me. and stop insult me you are like an immature for your age when you speak like that ( other too )
YOUR WHOLE SHIT HERE is immature and you don't get it? Laughable.
Dark Clone Volo wrote:more when the subject is for the community and you speak about one only guy ( me).
Yes. Only you and always you. I have lost all the respect for you with this useless and offensive post against such great guys.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Ok ironhide lets post a link about this message please. i can believe you but want to see it. when i've asked them they said no. that's why i post this message.

against gret guy o..m..g did you stop school when you have 15?
Sorry vash but i know i have insulted them because they get my nerves on to do those things i've said, the message is about heir act not about a guy. :nutty: :nutty: moreoever i don't care of your respect, you did never have mine.
Last edited by Dark Clone Volo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Ok ironhide lets post a link about this message please. i can believe you but want to see it. when i've asked them they said no. that's why i post this message.
Do you mean this message?
Theta wrote:Anyway Skip is the one who found out how to add your own Actors/Code. Noone asked for a tutorial so far and the repcom modding scene isn't very big. Chances to find someone who's able to deal with UnrealScript aren't very high. If there are actually some people interested we'll make a tut once we have some time.
I found it in your first post... You should at least know what you say in here.
http://sandcrawler.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 49&start=0
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Vash wrote:
Dark Clone Volo wrote:Why do they think they need to be alone to script?
I don't remember that they've ever said "we want to do it alone". They were always open for help and support by anyone who knows things about coding and stuff. But once they have released their admin-patch, some people copied THEIR work (yes, THEIR work!) and modified it claiming it as their own work. Of course they get pissed BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED THEM BEFORE. And OF COURSE they don't share anything with anyone now!
That's all the point.

I mean Volo is angry because Skip and Theta kept informations for themself and for nobody more.
But Volo please, understand them, they worked hardly to make this working and now some people are acting like thiefs with stealing it. It's like if you give money to someone who's saying "YES I'LL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU" and he doesn't.
They are suspicious now and I understand them.
They wasn't acting for bad, and they couldn't know you would be offended.
Just ask to work with them ? :confused:

Anyway there are no way to get angry or to fight there since they still can make somes tutorial of their knowledge for further mods. And I'm sure they will appreciate your work Volo. ;)

That's all my opinion but I don't really care of modding :o
Last edited by SAMO on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Hmmm maybe it's confusion also.. when i asked them on forum and xfire they told me they wont. since when get posted that message ? in april lol , i don't know if they did a mini tut' but it's not hard to explain how to creat function. it's smaller than my first message :lmao:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:against gret guy o..m..g did you stop school when you have 15?
Did you ever start thinking?
Dark Clone Volo wrote:Sorry vash but i know i have insulted them because they get my nerves on to do those things i've said
If someone does not want to share his work with you, you start insulting him? That says alot about your shitty attitude.
Dark Clone Volo wrote: i don't care of your respect, you did never have mine.
Same here. What I said above was rhetorical.

And now gtfo our forums. This SPAM is locked now.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Republic Commando”