ThaXoZ Application.

Viper
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Re: ThaXoZ Application.

Post by Viper »

Danke Storm :D:D:D:D:D
Special thanks to Pinky for this awesome Sig!
Viper the Kappa-Pwnz0r
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

ThaXoZ wrote:Ja, ich mache ss, aber net die alten, guckt bei RRP-HP.
Willst Du, dass ich auch noch No-Vote? Wir rennen niemandem hinterher. *Du* willst hier joinen, als musst *Du* auch was dafür tun.

@ War
Storm said Thaxoz wouldn't join TX if RRP wouldn't be down. Thaxoz wrote "I'm too lazy to post screenshots" and Storm said he wouldn't be commited enough in his application and no-voted him.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
S.T.O.R.M.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by S.T.O.R.M. »

Viper wrote:Danke Storm :D:D:D:D:D
Für was?

Translation: He says he's applying for TX because RRP doesn't exist anymore or is getting more and more inactive. For me this no good reason to apply here. He wouldn't do it if RRP was still alive. Additionaly he's too lazy to post some screenshots. All in all it's no good start for an application => No-vote from me.
-=INSTA-GOD=-
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: when storm says brb
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: i alt tab
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: and read the news.
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: usually can get to about page 157
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: before hes back
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

S.T.O.R.M. wrote:
Viper wrote:Danke Storm :D:D:D:D:D
Für was?

Translation: He says he's applying for TX because RRP doesn't exist anymore or is getting more and more inactive. For me this no good reason to apply here. He wouldn't do it if RRP was still alive. Additionaly he's too lazy to post some screenshots. All in all it's no good start for an application => No-vote from me.
Vash wrote: @ War
Storm said Thaxoz wouldn't join TX if RRP wouldn't be down. Thaxoz wrote "I'm too lazy to post screenshots" and Storm said he wouldn't be commited enough in his application and no-voted him.
n'Cide wrote:

Code: Select all

This is an app isn´t it? Why are you spamming here?

In my eyes your app is totally BS. You wont do it if RRP would be working better.

[..the app doesnt want to laod up screens cause his computer is lame]
And the the worst

definatley a no vote of mine.

Thank you, thank you and thank you. :wink:
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Matzey
STEAM: Skywalker_xXx

Post by Matzey »

Vash wrote:
ThaXoZ wrote:Ja, ich mache ss, aber net die alten, guckt bei RRP-HP.
Du willst hier rein, also tu was dafür ... .
Gl :>
'7Lives.Matzey
ThaXoZ

Post by ThaXoZ »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SCARV
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Goodluck dude ;)
Freshy
LoL Manager
LoL Manager

Post by Freshy »

Gl with your application
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

Hi ThaxoZ

Cool to see you apping. Unfortunately, nearly everything you have done until now couldn't have been worse.

Now let me give you some advice. And I recommend you to stick to it, otherwise you won't make it.

- If someone criticises you, answer. Apologize, explain or w/e, but answer! You neither did one of these. All you did was to continue as if nothing happened. (This gives us the impression that you don't respect us..)

- Show more enthusiasm! When you app, do more than requested. Fill out as much as you can for the given questions.

- Keep a clean record/spotless image (Eine weiße Weste haben). Especially during your app time it is crutial to show us your best side. If you give us the impression that a membership is important to you, you will earn your votes fast.

GL now.
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

viva
xoxo Fanatiker
xoxo Fanatiker

Post by viva »

ahhh der marius richter!
well xD
i dont like ur reasons for joining, as they clearly show, that u´d leave tx in bad times aswell
to ur skill
u did improve a lot actually but still the way u apped was deffo not the best one
stick to the advices krauser gave u and u might do it with a bit of work
you can´t ban me ":D"
first sotm winner who only has paint!
**United Federation of Awesomeness**

xoxo
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Thaxoz wrote:Warum gerade TX?: (...) Ich probiers, hab nix zu verlieren, hoffe ihr akzeptiert mich ( so wie ich bin ) (...)
Das bedeutet Du hast nicht vor Dich zu ändern? Wenn ich das richtig interpretiert habe, bin ich definitiv dagegen, dass Du ein TX Member wirst!

Gerade vor einigen Tagen haste mich extremst zugeflamed (hatte nicht meine Tags also haste mich net erkannt) weil ich Dich bei ca. 25 Frags gekillt habe. Die darauffolgenden Bemerkungen möchte ich hier gar nicht wörtlich wiedergeben, aber das ganze zog sich knapp 2 Minuten hin die Du nicht mehr gespielt sondern nur noch mit Beleidigungen gespammed hast. Das musst(!) Du unterlassen.
- Name im Spiel: ThaxoZ, ScarV, Valerion, Eminem
Bitte spiele nur noch mit dem Namen Thaxoz, sofern Du die App Tags verwendest.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Faint
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Faint »

krauser wrote:Hi ThaxoZ

Cool to see you apping. Unfortunately, nearly everything you have done until now couldn't have been worse.

Now let me give you some advice. And I recommend you to stick to it, otherwise you won't make it.

- If someone criticises you, answer. Apologize, explain or w/e, but answer! You neither did one of these. All you did was to continue as if nothing happened. (This gives us the impression that you don't respect us..)

- Show more enthusiasm! When you app, do more than requested. Fill out as much as you can for the given questions.

- Keep a clean record/spotless image (Eine weiße Weste haben). Especially during your app time it is crutial to show us your best side. If you give us the impression that a membership is important to you, you will earn your votes fast.

GL now.
Wenn du dich daran hälst wird dochnoch alles gut^^
Wäre schön wenns klappt, oder? ;D

Ich hoffe für dich ist noch einiges offen, und nicht , dass du geistig schon denied bist...
Also zeig was du kannst und ein gutes Benehmen von dir zu vordern ist sicher nicht sooo schlimm.

Go Go Go :up:
^Thanks, Sceaga
]-TX-[•Faint™{Th2Lt}
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Diese App überzeugt mich nicht - im Gegenteil. Mir gefällt Deine Gesamtpräsentation nicht. Das musst Du in den Griff kriegen!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
ThaXoZ

Post by ThaXoZ »

Also, dass was Krauser gesagt hat stimmt.
Ich werde mich an seine Anforderung halten.
Das mit den ss tut mir leid, da hattet ihr recht, dass is meine App und um so etws habe ich mich zu kümmern, habe auf einen paar vorherigen COmments, ein paar, von RRp's drin.
Im laufe meiner App werde ich natürlich auch mit dem tag ThaxoZ {app}, weitere neue ss posten. Einerseits verstehe ich, dass ich nicht bei allen so beliebt bin, und dass auch demenstprechend solche Sprüche von Ironhide, Viva... kommen würden aber andererseits, kann ich es net ganz nachvollziehen das ihr dann so etwas net in Crushers bzw. Pinky's App dergleichen reingschrieben habt, denn sie sind aus fast den gleichen Grund wie ich geleaved, nur weil ich vllt. net bei vielen so gut ankomme kann man anderen doch auch seine Meinung sagen. Wie gesagt, sry, wenn ich bis jetzt, meine App so schlecht vermittelt habe, probiere ich mich jetzt von meiner besten Seite zu zeigen. Ich werde beweisen das ich es kann. Mein letztes 'Entschuldigung' ist hier angebracht. SRY ! an alle. Und jetzt konzentriere ich mich voll und ganz auf meine Application, um ein gutes Bild von mir zu zeigen.

SCARV
Hydro

Post by Hydro »

Dein Ingameverhalten gefällt mir überhaupt nicht. Lass die Kommentare sein.

Return to “Denied”