Read This.

UC Santa

Read This.

Post by UC Santa »

Your ingame username:Såntå

Date and time when you got banned:18/08/2010 22:40(Greece Time)

Server where you got banned:TX DM

Admin who did ban you (if known):DC-17

Did you get banned without any reason?Banned Cause DC-17 is crying =)

Why you think you should get unbanned:cause i got banned with no reason , and if what i was saying was "offensive" (against the rules) , then dc-17 should be banned too =) so please let me know , what i got banned about =)

Any other comments: I got banned because i was saying stuff like "hey Dc-17 , we need people like you to keep rc alive" (i said that after he banned a guy who was insulting the AA Noob who killed him) and he was saying stuff like "u rage because u tried to join us and failed" and he banned me after that , he said also some other things , i did too , too lazy to write , but i will if it's needed.

So if you don't want to unban me , don't , but tell me why i got banned =) maybe what i said was aggravating?i do not deny that i dislike the rules that say "noobing is allowed" and i know i can't do anything about that =) but what about the stuff dc-17 was saying? wasn't that annoying too? or txs are allowed to say all they like and we are not? come on..

Using old acc btw.. too lazy to register a new 1 , i am not in UC anymore. Ask -}GG{- Goku for more info about what happened , he was reading it all , dc-17 banned me just cause he got angry =) but does any1 care if dc-17 makes others angry? =))

and here is what dc-17 said at xfire.

•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: soo what did i get banned about? calling u no lifer?
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: come on =)) i want to know what to tell vash about u.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 30#p154430
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: read and comment. soon pls, i am bored. ur pathetic =) u banned me cause u were angry =)
]-TX-[»Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: Tell him I'm abusing my rights because I'm so happy to have them.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: and u can't control ur anger =) that's true. come on deny that pls.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: you banned me cause u were angry , and that's against the rules, u must have a reason to ban me =)
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: u banned me without a reason if what i said was aggravating then what u said to me was too.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: about my app and stuff
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: u should get banned too =))
]-TX-[»Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: I gave you the reason.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: ya , good reason...
]-TX-[»Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: " We're paying for these servers. We don't need people like you here . "
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: oh that's a good reason ... AND WHO ARE U TO DECIDE WHAT PEOPLE WILL PLAY AND WHAT PEOPLE WON'T ?
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: Just cause u got the authority to ban people means u will ban whoever u dislike?
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: and to be honest , if u ask the whole server , they agree with me i believe.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: u are the one we don't need.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: not me.
]-TX-[»Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: By the way: you can call me a "no lifer", but maybe you should realise You raged because TX members didn't wanted to play with you on One day.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: still talking about that dude? if i am raging about that or not (which i am not of course , i almost forgot that..)it's my own business
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: and u do not have the right to ban me for that.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: i can rage as much as i like.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: as long as i don't insult people and stuff
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: u told me not to insult people cause it's against the rules and i stopped. so why u banned me after that?
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: cause u were angry.
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: and then u say i am the one who can't control his anger omg.. bb i am wasting my time with u
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: gonna post at forum again
•]êG['«Sånt噦R.Gen¦: bye

i called him no lifer cause he banned the guy who was insulting the noobs with aa and other noob weapons , ruining out game. and well , i know he follows the rules (they are ridiculous though... since noobing is allowed..) but whatever.
Last edited by UC Santa on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Read This.

Post by Ironhide »

Actually I saw you raging and flaming as well in the past days/weeks, so I would not say DC banned you without any reason. If you acted as I can imagine you did, it was deserved.
And if you want to get unbanned, you should show some mor respect towards him.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
UC Santa

Post by UC Santa »

Ironhide wrote:Actually I saw you raging and flaming as well in the past days/weeks, so I would not say DC banned you without any reason. If you acted as I can imagine you did, it was deserved.
And if you want to get unbanned, you should show some mor respect towards him.

flaming like what? saying omfg and stuff? come on. there is no rule against that. and if there was one , most of the players would get banned and noobs would remain only , for god's sake dude. and HE is the one who must respect others , not me , he was talking bad to goku too. he thinks he is overall since he has the ability to ban people. and u want me to show respect to a person like him? for me , he is a no lifer. since he bans normal players and lets noobs play , the game will soon die if u continue doing that. every player who can't kill us with normal weapons , no matter if he has a clan or not , starts using noobweps , it's really annoying u know. and dc-17 likes that i guess =) since he bans whoever flames about noobs.

now , just let me know , will you unban me or not? i am not going to waste much time. if not , say it now so i play in other servers and not waste my time by waiting to get unbanned.
Last edited by UC Santa on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

If you want to get unbanned, don't act like that with insulting DC-17 on this forum, you're the one flaming here, i don't know the whole history, but DC-17 is a nice guy, and i saw you flaming sometimes before, he wont take a decision if it's a bad one.
So please, show more respect about DC-17.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
UC Santa

Post by UC Santa »

War wrote:If you want to get unbanned, don't act like that with insulting DC-17 on this forum, you're the one flaming here, i don't know the whole history, but DC-17 is a nice guy, and i saw you flaming sometimes before, he wont take a decision if it's a bad one.
So please, show more respect about DC-17.

dude , show respect to a guy who doesn't respect me? why? because he can ban and i can't? when he learns to control his anger , tell me to respect him , ffs.

i do flame , but that is not against the rules. insulting/cussing/offending is.
if "flaming" is offending , then yeah u got a reason to ban me , and u should ban 30 others too , since everyone flames when he gets noobed. if u really get annoyed when we flame noobs , means u like them for me. why should i respect u then? i thought you were a no-noobing clan. but listen , i was "flaming" about noobs , then dc-17 told me it's against the rules and i stopped it. but after that? i got banned for what? for offending him? he was offending me too , why i got banned only? he started it at all , and i am the one who got banned.
iStarZy
STEAM: iStarzy
BATTLE.NET: Jack#21529
LoL Name: iFailzy

Post by iStarZy »

You want to be unbanned from OUR clans servers so you come on OUR clans website and chat shit about one of OUR members. Please, just leave.
Make sure the door hits you on the way out.
UC Santa

Post by UC Santa »

iStarZy wrote:You want to be unbanned from OUR clans servers so you come on OUR clans website and chat shit about one of OUR members. Please, just leave.
Make sure the door hits you on the way out.
ow look , he is offending me. ban him =) lol...

i am not saying shit about any of ur members dude , and grow up , u can only cry at my topics , u are ridiculous. i am saying what happened and u can ask goku as i said earlier if u don't believe , if as u say i am saying "shit" about ur members , since i am saying only what happened means DC-17 was doing shit. am i wrong?
check my xfire screens btw to see. the console ones.

Vash srsly , u like this? the way ur members act? is that how u help rc stay alive?... TX War is saying stuff like "u will get banned from our page for saying things like that" wow. so i should say only good things? I am just saying the damn truth , but u don't want to believe it because u think santa is the flamer santa is the bad guy santa is wrong at all , and he is immature.....
Last edited by UC Santa on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

I was on the server aswell, and he told you to stop behaving like an arrogant asshole. You flamed him and behaved still like a piece of shit, the ban is totally deserved imo.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
iStarZy
STEAM: iStarzy
BATTLE.NET: Jack#21529
LoL Name: iFailzy

Post by iStarZy »

UC Santa wrote:i am not saying shit about any of ur members dude
UC Santa wrote:no lifer?
Point proven.

UC Santa wrote:grow up , u can only cry at my topics , u are ridiculous.
Who the fuck are you? Should I care?
n'Cide wrote: You flamed him and behaved still like a piece of shit.
Now please, gtfo.
Fash
Omicron Colonel
Omicron Colonel

Post by Fash »

Dude just start to have some respect to the clan who try to hold this game alive or do you pay any server? Just be patient now and stop flaming our Members in our forum or we wont unbann you.

end of discussing
UC Santa

Post by UC Santa »

iStarZy wrote:
UC Santa wrote:i am not saying shit about any of ur members dude
UC Santa wrote:no lifer?
Point proven.

if calling him no lifer is talking shit about him , then he said ALOT of shit about me why don't u check my xfire screenshots? i screened the console. learn to think before u talk , u act worse than my little brother dude.

UC Santa wrote:grow up , u can only cry at my topics , u are ridiculous.
Who the fuck are you? Should I care?

nobody told u to care , but don't say shit at my topics , u are annoying.
n'Cide wrote: You flamed him and behaved still like a piece of shit.
Now please, gtfo.
now what's that? nCide says i flamed who? dc-17? oh and what did i say? that by banning people he makes rc die and lets noobs play only and every1 will leave? is that "behaving like shit" ? it's the truth , something you should accept. nCide flames too btw , almost in every scrim he loses , expecially if it's 3-0 like the last time. but nCide is not the person i want to discuss about , u got alot worse than him.

Btw fash , read what starzy is writing , then tell me to respect ur members ok? please. he is a good example of how txs treat me outside this forum =)

i am not disrespecting any of you , i am just posting what happened. if that disrespects you then i am sorry , but i want to get unbanned since i got banned without a reason , that's why i am doing it. i respect Dc-17 and almost every tx member more than they respect me , believe me. they treat me like shit. and they ask from me to respect them.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Santa, spamming our forums and raging here as well wont unban you.
As I already said in my previous post, I know that you flame pretty often and are a very arrogant person, I actually think the ban is deserved not only because of what happened with DC in the server but also because of your behaviour in the past few weeks.
check my xfire screens btw to see. the console ones.
I did but you actually just screened when DC told you to sop behaving that bad, so actually he warned you and then he banned you. I do not get why you still complain about that, you should have seen that coming when he warns you but you keep being arrogant and disrespectfull towards him. It was your own fault in my opinion...
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
UC Santa

Post by UC Santa »

alright , i am rly tired of this , i apologize for what i said dc-17 , now unban me please , let's end this conversation , it's pointless , u believe what u want to , not the truth , and don't quote this pls , just unban me and lock the topic. i've wasted like 1 hour and 15 minutes for this topic, for god's sake.

and ironhide , please ask goku if u don't believe me , i've done nothing wrong , nor said anything wrong , i only told him the truth and because the whole server was agreeing with me , he banned me to end it since he was bored. (that's what i believe at least , and sorry if i am wrong. i am not raging btw... i am relaxed. starzy is the one raging perhaps , or trying to make me rage and failing. he is insulting me in his post for no reason. he doesn't even know what happened , he just wants me to argue with him so i get banned.)
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

UC Santa wrote: the whole server was agreeing with me
N'cide was on the server, and he is not agreeing with you ;)
By the way, don't give order to us like "lock this and unban me", it's not your decision to see if you have to be unbanned, so please wait, thank you.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
UC Santa

Post by UC Santa »

War wrote:
UC Santa wrote: the whole server was agreeing with me
N'cide was on the server, and he is not agreeing with you ;)
By the way, don't give order to us like "lock this and unban me", it's not your decision to see if you have to be unbanned, so please wait, thank you.
i am not ordering any of you dude , just please do it , i've lost 1 hour and 30 mins for no reason... for a stupid argument...
so please unban me , if u think i am worth it , or just tell me "you will not get unbanned" because it's really boring to wait 1 hour and 30 mins on a topic to get unbanned. i've done nothing bad to get banned about at all. did you consider that? .... please , if u are going to unban me , do it soon... pls.. i am too tired of waiting on a topic and refreshing it every 30 secs...

ironhide btw , he didn't warn me and then ban me , when i was saying the stuff like he is making rc die he was saying stuff like "you rage because you apped to use and failed". but let's not discuss that... please unban me =) i am bored...
Last edited by UC Santa on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Solved Requests”