Re-App

Share and talk about everything related to GFX (signatures, banners, headers, videos, wallpapers, gifts, etc.)

Moderator: GFX Staff

Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Re-App

Post by Sharp »

Looks like i will have to re apply... :slash:
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Re-App

Post by Ironhide »

Sharp wrote:Looks like i will have to re apply... :slash:
You should poste some signatures maybe? Or at least any other information, as you just got kicked out of the staff 2 days ago. What changed so much, and how would you deserve to rejoin it that soon?
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Post by Sharp »

the reason i have been inactive for the past 4 weeks is because i have been getting used to a new school and new lessons. I have also been finding it hard to mange my time but now im in full flow and i now have time to make sigs and visit forms ect. Also my grandad died last weeks who had been like a dad for me ever since my dad died three years also so i've been needed some time to get over it.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

YOur last Signatures were shit, plus you were iajctive at all when you were in the GFX Team in the past...

Lets see what happens :wink:
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Sharp wrote:the reason i have been inactive for the past 4 weeks is because i have been getting used to a new school and new lessons. I have also been finding it hard to mange my time but now im in full flow and i now have time to make sigs and visit forms ect. Also my grandad died last weeks who had been like a dad for me ever since my dad died three years also so i've been needed some time to get over it.
Encide wrote:YOur last Signatures were shit, plus you were iajctive at all when you were in the GFX Team in the past...

Shade, sorry but it looks like if you don`t care about his family problems..!

Even if he`s not here to speak about that, but that`s not a really cool comment...

Anyway Sharp you`re really good at Gfx things and I hope you`ll get in soon to say you Welcome Back..!
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Lucky
MW3 Member
MW3 Member
STEAM: oOdarkyOo
LoL Name: Luckyys

Post by Lucky »

Encide, Can you have more respect !!? he said that his grandad died and what did you say??

His last sign is shit? WTH man...

Btw: His sign is better than your.... Be more respectful...
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Encide wrote:YOur last Signatures were shit
Sharp wrote:Image

and

:sceptic:
Looks shitty.?!
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
iBlast
MW2 Private
MW2 Private
STEAM: w4k3tt0

Post by iBlast »

Serious Encide ? He said his granddad died and what's your answer ?
Encide wrote:YOur last Signatures were shit, plus you were iajctive at all when you were in the GFX Team in the past...

OMG have you got a little respect or are your just a fuckin dumbass ?
I was thinking you were cool man but my opinion changed today...
I see his sig and I think that's not shitty. You are maybe good in graff Encide but it's all...

I'm sorry for you Sharp...
Touch It Bring It !
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

watch your language, blast, i dont even know you. who the h**l u think you are?!

its possible that encide just didnt read that passage, isnt it?
its his opinion when he says that he doesnt like this sigs.

damn, sharp... sincere condolences.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
iStarZy
STEAM: iStarzy
BATTLE.NET: Jack#21529
LoL Name: iFailzy

Post by iStarZy »

Hey N'cide, guess what.
Hidden content:
YOU'RE A CUNT. GET A FUCKING LIFE. NOBODY LIKES YOU, THEY MAY NOT LIKE ME BUT I HAVE A REAL LIFE.
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD CUNT.
Hidden content:
Yeah, now you can use your GFX Mod rights to edit my post, cuntbag.
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Seriously guys, calm down.

Encide never mentioned his grandfather at all. The only thing he said was that he didn't like his two new signatures, probably because he has seen way better from Sharp before - which is something I agree on. These two signatures are far from his best, even though the first one looks cool. :)

EDIT: This application doesn't show any enthusiasm at all in my eyes. It's like "Hey guys, life fucked up, had no time, weren't really active before that either... Well here I am, you know I'm skilled enough. Vote me in". Please show us some of your work explain why you want to join.

GL with your application. I hope you will use some time on requests etc if you get in!
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Everyone around of course feels sorry for Sharps personal problem, but that should not influence anyone's opinion. And since he wrote this application he sees himself ready for it and so he should also handle the criticism, even when it is bad.
It is not possible either just to vote him in because we feel sorry for his loss, so he thinks he is ready for it so he should handle it.
Insulting Encide because he posted something negative, even under these circumstances, makes you acting worse than him actually.

And about the last 2 signatures, they do not look very bad basically but he already made a lot better signatures. Looking on what he's able to do with photoshop, these 2 actually are not good.
Starzy wrote:YOU'RE A CUNT. GET A FUCKING LIFE. NOBODY LIKES YOU, THEY MAY NOT LIKE ME BUT I HAVE A REAL LIFE.
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD CUNT.

Yeah, now you can use your GFX Mod rights to edit my post, cuntbag.
Starzy, please stop acting like a kid. Since you left TX, and even before, you insulted everyone for actually no reason. Stop being that arrogant and annoying, please. And especially, stop insulting our members!
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Starzy wrote:YOU'RE A CUNT. GET A FUCKING LIFE. NOBODY LIKES YOU, THEY MAY NOT LIKE ME BUT I HAVE A REAL LIFE.
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD CUNT.
I won't edit anything, since you just fool yourself with this post.

Furthermore, I never said anything abotu Sharp's granddad, yes its a very hard loss, which I also made, but imo I won't discuss such things in an online forum.
I feel sorry for him, but I never had such a close contact to Sharp, I do not even know his real name, plus we had several conflicts in past; if I would have posted like:

"Sharp I feel really sorry for you, I hope your alright."

I would behave like some guys, who are not honest at all, yes I feel kinda sorry for him, but like i said I never talked to him a lot or had a good contact to him, posting here something like above would be dissembling and this is not the right way, imo. Friends are supposed to give such statements, or good mates (on online forums), but since I dont know if I am a mate or friend of him I just keep out of his family problems... sorry if you guys got it wrong.

So Sharp, I hope you are alright, if your not take your time on this app.

I will just ignore such statements of iBlast, hes a nice guy and I can understand his reaction (same counts for the other guys), Starzy made me laugh :-)

Regards
//encide

edit: plus the fact I did not really red the whole text, I skimmed it, since it looks like theres no effort in this app (like numb said), but tbh I was never thinking about the fact that someone may post such serious private things in a GFX app, sry again.

edit2:
This is what I am used from Sharp, neat work try to work with the Render enxt time. Good one.

edit3: He received a PM to clear things out.

edit4: I had to post an other passage. Some guys who have a contact to me (Ironhide, Sceaga, Xenon, krauser, even Sick,...) do know that I am not a cold blooded fucker, whos nolifing in front of a computer and wasting his life to do things, which blame him.
All actions can be bad interpreted _everything_ can be argued as wrong or bad (like spending effort to a Clan, so everything has advantages from it... he gets called a nolifer then, keep out with such statements, they are just childish and show your kinda mental...) Think about it.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
Lucky
MW3 Member
MW3 Member
STEAM: oOdarkyOo
LoL Name: Luckyys

Post by Lucky »

GeniuZ wrote:who the h**l u think you are?!
And u, who do you think you are?? Except someone who say he's better than every one ?
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Okay Sharp and me talked via PM, things are clear now.
back to Topic everyone, I do not want any more discussions in here, which are not about Sharps app.
Feel free to PM me, if you guys have any answer regarding my posts.

No Off-Topic anymore!
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !

Return to “General Artwork”