DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

NEW CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS DIVISION

Post by DC-17 »

Call of Duty: Black Ops & Modern Warfare 2

I proudly announce everybody that our Black Ops part is opened !

The Division will now be made up of two parts: the Call of Duty: Black Ops, and the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

What has changed?

» I will remain Division Commander for both parts of the division, and Encide will keep his Advisor's spot.

» We do not have 2 different divisions for each game: since Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops have quite the same gameplay, we decided to keep our members in a closer community and to allow them to switch easily from a game to another, without needing to modfiy anything.

» Sierra Squad becomes one of the two Black Ops squads, with Sceaga as General, and Lucky and (?) as its colonels.

» Radon Squad becomes one of the two Black Ops squads, with Fleasher as General, and Deathyy and Shadowstar as its colonels.

» Echo Squad has been created and will be made of the Modern Warfare 2 players. Its squad forum is now ready for use. We will soon decide for its General and its colonels.

» There is now a new subforum : Call of Duty: Black Ops.

# If you get accepted in either the Mw2 or the BO section, you automatically have access to the other game aswell, and you are allowed to play under our tags in both games.

# When posting a specific topic concerning a division or another, or when posting application, you must add [MW2] - for Modern Warfare 2 / or [BO] - for BlackOps in brackets in the title of the topic.

*** If you play both Call of Duty MW2 and Call Of Duty BO, you will be placed in two different squad at the same time: Radon/Sierra AND Echo. You will have the same rank in both games, as it requires the same gameplay, and you will show us the same loyalty. HOWEVER; you can only be promoted by the General of your main squad, meaning the general responsible for you in the game you play most. You must know which of the two games you'll focus on, and both your generals should be awared of it.

The Promotions topic will therefor be the same for both the COD MW2 and the COD BO part, in order not to promote twice a member at the same time.

» We will be having 2 dedicated servers wearing our clan name in Black Ops very soon, and you will be welcome to play on these servers !

» There is a common " Join us " section for the BO and the MW2 part. Please specify in the title of your topic if you app for [BO] or [MW2], eventhough it will give you access to the other game's membership.

We wish you a lot of fun !

Dc-17

Please note most of the modifications listed above aren't edited yet, but will be in no time !

N.B: Untill all the modifications are done and until we define the command of Echo Squad, Fleasher and his colonels, and Scaega and his colonels are in charge of their members in both games.
Lionheart

Re: NEW CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS DIVISION

Post by Lionheart »

I just edited all applications to add the [Mw2] or the [BO].
Nice to see I stay as Advisor for both Divisions; to the members: If you have any problems you dont want to discuss with your General or Dc-17 feel free to PM me. I will handle everything anonymous. same counts for questions regarding your position or the whole Division stuff at all (:

Keep it going, nice to have you all aboard. (:
I will update the Squad Rosters and application forms asap.

Kind Regards,
Encide
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member
STEAM: nouhebikergenoegvan

Re: NEW CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS DIVISION

Post by Foxy »

I proudly both reply and congratulate enz for maintaining his advisor sht.

Also, OJ4BO-col

Return to “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2”