Deathyy App

Deathyy

Re: Deathyy App

Post by Deathyy »

Ironhide wrote:
Deathyy wrote:i can post more old ones if it means so much to you
It should mean much to us? Does TX need you to "survive"? Do we want something from you? Did we beg you to join? NO! It is YOU who want to join this clan. That means YOU have to do something for it. That means YOU have to post screenshots because YOU want to join this clan. It should mean much to YOU.

Go for it or go away.
i want join this division cause im already in tx as you might noticed. and i just want a clan to end up with this game. playing some games at boring evenings. thats all i want. so i wont go public to get thousands of screens. i posted some old ones and they show how good i am. i know im not the best, but atleast decent enough for tx i guess. anyways ill post some if i do screens with members
iron are you able for an acp 1v1? :P love ya
Horror
Kappa Colonel
Kappa Colonel

Post by Horror »

Ironhide wrote:
It should mean much to us? Does TX need you to "survive"? Do we want something from you? Did we beg you to join? NO! It is YOU who want to join this clan. That means YOU have to do something for it. That means YOU have to post screenshots because YOU want to join this clan. It should mean much to YOU.

Go for it or go away.
Ye. It seems like you don't take this app too serious. I would suggest you taking it at least a bit more serious than you do currently...

Edit:
There's no reason to provoke Ironhide. He's absolutely right.
If you want to join and become inactive after your app, this is the wrong clan for you.
GeniuZ wrote: Hat diese Nathanel van der Beek en geilen Arsch?!?!?!
Geniuz wrote:naja die war am tanzen und ich meinte nur so "is ja voll laser wie du abggehst" :D
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

Horror wrote:
Ironhide wrote:

Go for it or go away.
Ye. It seems like you don't take this app too serious. I would suggest you taking it at least a bit more serious than you do currently...
100% correct
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Deathyy wrote:
Horror wrote:
Ironhide wrote:It should mean much to us? Does TX need you to "survive"? Do we want something from you? Did we beg you to join? NO! It is YOU who want to join this clan. That means YOU have to do something for it. That means YOU have to post screenshots because YOU want to join this clan. It should mean much to YOU.

Go for it or go away.
100% correct
Do you know that he actually agree on my post and disagreed with your opinion? It is pretty important to be able to understand posts.
i posted some old ones and they show how good i am
Not about how "good you are". About how "good you were". Your past skill is not important, your current one is. Also I doubt any screen will show how "good you are/were", rather how "bad you are/were". ;-)
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

i understood both but yours kinda said i would be so arrogant to think tx would need me and his just said i dont take this app too serious and so only his is correct.
Ironhide wrote:Not about how "good you are". About how "good you were". Your past skill is not important, your current one is. Also I doubt any screen will show how "good you are/were", rather how "bad you are/were". ;-)
very nice behavior in front of an app but ye i know you are always friendly and never say anything offensive. (:
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Deathyy wrote:very nice behavior in front of an app but ye i know you are always friendly and never say anything offensive. (:
Seriously, stop being that arrogant. Otherwise I can promise you'll be denied in no time.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Please Deathy, show more respect to Iron and Horror.

Post screens now and stop discussing about nothing...
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

Why should i if they dont show respect in front of me?
yeye working on screens..
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Deathyy wrote:Why should i if they dont show respect in front of me?
Well, you started, and you're the App, they are not, you're on your app, not their app.
So try to convice the General to vote for you.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
ZenZor
STEAM: zenzor3

Post by ZenZor »

Deathyy wrote:Why should i if they dont show respect in front of me?
yeye working on screens..
everything you write is just irony and disrespecting lol.
So just stop it and work for your app, otherwise you won't get in.
But since you don't care realy its strange youre still an app. x)
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

very nice behavior in front of an app but ye i know you are always friendly and never say anything offensive. (:
Where did he say anyhting offensive?
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

well saying im bad without any proof seems offensive to me. or wouldnt it be offensive if i say all of geniuz´s screens show how bad he is...
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Deathyy wrote:well saying im bad without any proof seems offensive to me.
I have played enough matches with you to judge your skill, I've been a general here so I know what we expcted from an applicant, what is enough and what is not. In my point of view, as a former general, you are not good enough. That actually means the same as "bad". Not offensive at all.
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

yes NOW you speak of experience. i accept that but recently you spoke from screens.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

Deathyy wrote:well saying im bad without any proof seems offensive to me. or wouldnt it be offensive if i say all of geniuz´s screens show how bad he is...
I wouldn't mind if you say my screens show how bad I am - because it's incorrect.
That was like the worst metaphor ever...

To your last post:

He has already been playing against you when you took that screenshots, that's why he can say that you have been bad in the past, too, why shouldn't he speak out of experience in this case?!
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn

Return to “Denied”