Deathyy App

Deathyy

Re: Deathyy App

Post by Deathyy »

god this discussion is so senseless.. let the gens decide whether im good enough or not..
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Well I guess I should place a comment here aswell.

First of all; I know Deathyy as a really nice and deidcated member of TX, hes fulfilling his Colonel spot in BO in an awesome way and he also did when he was mw2 Colonel. I never had any behaviour problem with him, no matter if RC or Mw2. In my oppinion this No Vote is totally unplaced here, since we already accepted worse members and skill is not the most important factor in joning TeamXtreme, like you all hopefully know.

Secondly, however, we got your points (geniuz, ironhide and deathyy) and I dont think there's any furter discussion needed, is it? Btw, geniuz you do not show a spotless behaviour as General aswell, but this is not the place to discuss about this anyway and we already talked about this.

So Good Luck from my side Deathyy, I think you are definately a guy we need in here, keep it going.

Regards
Aeq
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

Aequitas wrote:Well I guess I should place a comment here aswell.

First of all; I know Deathyy as a really nice and deidcated member of TX, hes fulfilling his Colonel spot in BO in an awesome way and he also did when he was mw2 Colonel. I never had any behaviour problem with him, no matter if RC or Mw2. In my oppinion this No Vote is totally unplaced here, since we already accepted worse members and skill is not the most important factor in joning TeamXtreme, like you all hopefully know.

Secondly, however, we got your points (geniuz, ironhide and deathyy) and I dont think there's any furter discussion needed, is it? Btw, geniuz you do not show a spotless behaviour as General aswell, but this is not the place to discuss about this anyway and we already talked about this.

So Good Luck from my side Deathyy, I think you are definately a guy we need in here, keep it going.

Regards
Aeq
Do you think so? I am strict and direct, that's all.

And this goddamn skill question. I gonna repeat myself:

A nice behaviour, forum+ingame activity and a nice application form are a MUST HAVE when you apply here, it's the skill that counts in addition to all the other points.

"Since we accepted already way worse members..."

Yea, I am not going to let the same mistakes happen again.

To all guys who say "Deathy has been cool to me":

Yea, he has been friendly to you - great! WHO CARES?
He behaves like a faggot towards other people, flames, ragequits, etc., we are not saying that just because we want to, a lot of people can assure that it is the truth. Some days ago, a RedCell member (whose name I shouldn't say) contacted me and said it has been really annoying with Deathy, who has been flaming alot in scrims.
It doesn't matter if he is nice to some people, it's his appearance in general.

It seems like we talk to a group of brainless people. It is a shame that I have to explain all this, you can't be that stupid.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Deathyy wrote:yes NOW you speak of experience. i accept that but recently you spoke from screens.
Because of the experience I know you can not get that good screens. Still the same situation... Just said in a different way.
Encide wrote:since we already accepted worse members and skill is not the most important factor in joning TeamXtreme, like you all hopefully know.
His behaviour is worse than his skill. And since his skill is barely TX material, how should his behaviour be then?
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

Ironhide wrote:
Deathyy wrote:yes NOW you speak of experience. i accept that but recently you spoke from screens.
Because of the experience I know you can not get that good screens. Still the same situation... Just said in a different way.
?
so you accuse me they are fake or what?
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Deathyy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
?
so you accuse me they are fake or what?
What the fuck are you talking about? I was not talking about "these" screens but about your screens in general, according to your skill and how you played in our matches you are not good and you said you play even less now, so you became even worse...
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

as i said let the gens decide..
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

End of the discussion.

Go on with your application.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Judge wrote:End of the discussion.

Go on with your application.
Sorry Judge, but talking about an applicant's skill IS about his application...
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

well you made your point i made mine so i guess discussion is ended. Now let the gens decide if they have my opinion or yours.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Deathyy wrote:well you made your point i made mine so i guess discussion is ended.
That's what I meant, Iron. The discussion is actually not going anywhere...
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
StaR

Post by StaR »

Hmm if you are so busy with your life why not playing a general then?

After the match everyone knows about your skill and you are not wasting much time at all.

If i would be general i would want you to play active, you can loose to us with another clan as a clanless member too if you know what i mean ^^ (speaking of the point playing matches in some time on boring evenings).

Well, it is up to you if you want it or not, you will become worthless for tx joining and being inactive after that :D

~StaR
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Judge wrote:That's what I meant, Iron. The discussion is actually not going anywhere...
100% agreed.

EDIT: spam deleted. Please focus on the application, thanks.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member
STEAM: nouhebikergenoegvan

Post by Foxy »

:kanye: gl deathy =]

Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

ty (: again failed to make a screen xD just not used to it^^

Return to “Denied”