» Ingame Username?
Foulum
» Ingame Character Code?
» Previous clan(s) expierence?
I have none clan experience in the Starcraft community
» What leagues are you in?
I just got put into Platinum, but I believe that I am a solid top Gold player
» What is your favourite race?
I just love zerg and hope to become a diamond zerg one day. Their reactionary and flexible style is so strong, but very had to master :)
» What is your best race?
By far Terran. I picked them in the Beta and it have just carried over. They have a strong basic army and gives room to so many goofy things.
» What's your age?
21 summers old
» What country do you live in?
The Kingdom of Denmark - Jutland
» How often do you play?
I depends on so much. But I am hoping to get back to daily matches
» What is your Xfire username?
Foulum
» Post some ownage replays or screenies
I have lost my victory to a Diamond Terran. So stupid, but you can see the Score Board. I was so proud of that replay and I forget to save it. Stupid :(
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1782/scoreboard0.png
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2328 ... player.png

Additional info:

My gaming experience goes all the way back to the year of 1998 with the release of Starcraft 1. It was the first game I really played more that just casual. First game with my friends. I have good memories of 3 small children sharing one computer in the basement with a modem at the side :) Good times.
Since I have played lots of games. Always did i favor the RTS because I was naturally skilled ;) AoE, C&C, Battle for Middle Earth and so on.
Furthermore I have played WoW for 4-5 years. Retail and private servers.

Now: I can't say that I am a hardcore gamer this moment. I played MW2 casually on the Ps3 and it was not until the release of Starcraft 2 beta I was truly back. Played it a lot after the retail release, but took a break to get back into FPS on the Ps3 to prepare for Black Ops. I am still having fun with the game and hope that I can find a team to do some Gamebattles with in the future.
Just recently got back into the SC gaming, but I have watched all the seasons of GSL and I am sub'ed to ALL the big Starcraft 2 commentators. I am not lost, just need to find the APM again :) I have high hopes for Season 2 of Battlenet. I have ambitions to reach diamond in the next year and this is why I wanna join you. To get better and meet some nice people.
Narrator: How would you like to be remembered?
J.K. Rowling: "As someone who did the best she could with the talent she had."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Foulum's Application

Post by Vash »

Hello Foulum! And welcome on the TeamXtreme forums. I'm Vash, the leader of this great clan and gaming community. Feel free to add me on Xfire: doomedvash

I wish you best of luck with your application. Nice words. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

gl with your app. pls add me in xfire---> shanks2311
this is our memberlist. you should add all the guys on the memberlist so that we can play some matches: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 179&t=8065
if you have any further questions or problems feel free to contact me.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Greetings Foulum, add my xfire: 21iron and I'll ask you for matches ingame. :-)
Irony

Post by Irony »

Vote.

Approved.

Locked.

Return to “Approved”