Leaves and Reconstruction.

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Leaves and Reconstruction.

Post by Irony »

Okay, so without any reason Hyper has left the clan, and kaffekaj went off to make his own. KuzCo went with Kaffekaj. Goodluck with your clan! Hope we can do scrimmages in the future! :-)

Therefor I have decided to make the two non esl squads into one. That way it will be easier for me and the leaders to manage it.

For further questions ask me on xfire.

If anyone else wants to leave do it now or it will just overcomplicate my job. Thanks.

-Cheers Irony. :wink:
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Leaves and Reconstruction.

Post by Shanks »

ok that answers my question why i cant see the dominionsquad-forum anymore. btw. did they give you any reasons why they left?
Irony

Post by Irony »

Read the first line. >_<
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

sry overread that...my bad
KuzCo
STEAM: arsenij1988
BATTLE.NET: KuzCo

Post by KuzCo »

Thanks Irony :D

Hope we soon rdy to some clan war :D :P
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Awwww sad news :(

Have fun guys !
Kaffekaj
StarCraft II Divison General
BATTLE.NET: Kaffekaj.790

Post by Kaffekaj »

My new clan will work together with TX - and make tournaments, and pratice wars.

cheers :roll:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Where is the point in making a new clan? TX is a great community, you could have more success here.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Vash wrote:Where is the point in making a new clan? TX is a great community, you could have more success here.
Plus we have a solid organisation and experience.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Message them on xfire or write a topic as "global announcement" saying the + sides of TX. These guys didn't have the time to experience them. :-)
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Aequitas wrote:
Vash wrote:Where is the point in making a new clan? TX is a great community, you could have more success here.
Plus we have a solid organisation and experience.
But there are also these weird guys like Encide and Vash... I can fully understand their decision.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Kaffekaj

Post by Kaffekaj »

The point is there is only one esl squad - and i think the other squad is too big - and i dont know any of you guys even thought i stayed on teamspeak and xfire everyday for 2 weeks - so i leaved cause i didnt feel that was right...
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

Kaffekaj wrote:The point is there is only one esl squad - and i think the other squad is too big - and i dont know any of you guys even thought i stayed on teamspeak and xfire everyday for 2 weeks - so i leaved cause i didnt feel that was right...
you dont need to defend yourself here! just one thing: we just started this division and atm it is not working perfect but Irony is working really hard to get everything done and if you had given the whole thing some time maybe you would have enjoyed your stay. anyway I wish you gl with your new clan!
Kaffekaj

Post by Kaffekaj »

i dont want to fight with you guys - Irony asked me to work together and make tournaments together and i said yes - so i dont want bad reputation here.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

It's okay man, I just asked about the reason. Keep cool. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “StarCraft II”