Prob. with WP

Moderator: hife

Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Prob. with WP

Post by Revenge »

Hey guys, I dloaded WP, I'm able to join Ip servers which are settet on WP but I can not join the TX WP server.. :nutty:

If i click join, there comes a message "TX_Soora" is not on the local ...." thats kinda right cuz the maps in my map ordner are named like "TX_WP_"

so did i dload the wrong WP?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Prob. with WP

Post by Vash »

Which one did you download? WHERE did you install?

2. point is 99% the problem.... just installing into the correct directory.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Re: Prob. with WP

Post by Revenge »

Some weeks ago we played a scrim vs you and DC, you (Vash) wanted us to dload and play on WP Maps, I dloaded the WP from your server (I had to typ in 78.46.56.72... or so in my friefox...) and installed it.

So now I can join private ip server with WP but i Can not join the public WP server.

Screen outa my Maps folder
Hidden content:

Return to “Software”