Xfire

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Xfire

Post by Irony »

Xfire. It's a requirement to get in. I'm not going to make a rule about it, I'd just be very happy if you'd be on xfire whenever you're at your computer. (Of course this doesn't apply for people who cannot play because xfire makes them lag, but this is not very likely for most of you.) My job is much easier when you're on xfire, as I can reach you much faster. Being on xfire also describes your activity, like for example if you want a break from Sc2 and then go play some other games without letting me know, then how should I react? So being on xfire lets me know you're online, even though you might not be playing sc2.

So please use xfire or enable the auto-start if you're having trouble remembering to turn it on. You do that in the tools menu, then options, and it should say "startup settings" then you can check the box with auto-start when opening the computer.

I just want to emphasize the fact that xfire helps me a lot.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Re: Xfire

Post by SAMO »

And wear your fucking TX tag!
Swippy
Alliance Member
Alliance Member
BATTLE.NET: Niggipuh.542

Post by Swippy »

SAMO wrote:And wear your fucking TX tag!
why?
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Swippy wrote:
why?
Because you are part of this clan and its community I guess..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Swippy wrote:
why?
I've got 800 friends on xfire do you really think I will waste my time searching if people are in the clan? No tag -> no matches.
Plus the tag represents the clan, if you're ashamed of it, then leave.
Irony

Post by Irony »

You should wear your rank on Xfire aswell. (unless ofc you preffer your other rank tags) but for those of you only in the sc2 division please do so. ]-TX-[NAME{RANK}, for the ESL members put an E before your rank. This can be changed in Tools -> Options, then there should be an option called "nickname". Change it there.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

SAMO wrote:
Swippy wrote:
why?
I've got 800 friends on xfire do you really think I will waste my time searching if people are in the clan? No tag -> no matches.
Plus the tag represents the clan, if you're ashamed of it, then leave.
100% agreed. I don't know why people don't wear their clan tags on Xfire.... I don't see them online then, since I have many friends. And I don't waste time by checking all "tagless" people on Xfire...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Xana
STEAM: Xana
BATTLE.NET: Xana

Post by Xana »

Got Auto-Login and Auto-Startup on, yet it refuses to automatically log in. Hence why I go like: "Huh, wtf?" When people ask me to log on.

Will try debugging it now.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I disabled auto-login and autostart. I do it manually and it just works fine. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “StarCraft II”