Modern Warfare 3!

Moderator: News Report

TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Modern Warfare 3!

Post by TheSold3y »

A teaser website just appeard with the name http://www.findmakarov.com and a countdown on it. The new countdown indicates that Activision reveals Modern Warfare 3 in the coming week. Initial indications are talking about a hunt for one of the two known antagonists of Modern Warfare 2: Vladimir Makarov. Also we can see General Shepard’s profile every full hour. Stay tuned till Tuesday when they probaly announce MW3. What do you guys think?
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Re: Modern Warfare 3!

Post by Ridley »

1. Activison sent out a press release today saying that they have nothing to dow ith this and that this website, including all the viral marketing associated with is is a hoax.
2. I'm done with cod and I couldn't care less about Modern Warfare 3. It's always the same, every damn year.
3. It's not made by the old Modern Warfare people. 90% of the employees who have worked on MW1 and MW2 have left the company, so I hold my hopes pretty low...
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
Sceaga
STEAM: andy101192

Post by Sceaga »

Ridley wrote:1. Activison sent out a press release today saying that they have nothing to dow ith this and that this website, including all the viral marketing associated with is is a hoax.
Well we'll see what's going on, on tuesday. But I think there won't be such a hype for this episode than there was for Black Ops, not after this huge disappointment. I personally won't get it right away, maybe I'll wait a week or so and look what it's like and then deside to get it or not. Atleast it can't get worse than last year, in my opinion.
ShadowStar: ...die sind genauso retarded wie ich!
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Same here I will let Flaesher or Shadowstar buy it and wait for the reaction, if its flaming I will have some good minutes, if not I get a good game, nothing to lose :-)

Is it true that MW3 is just the same storyline just out of an other point of view (I think I red somewhere it is Ghost)?
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Sceaga wrote:Well we'll see what's going on, on tuesday. But I think there won't be such a hype for this episode than there was for Black Ops, not after this huge disappointment.
How was Black Ops a dissapiontment? It sold even more than MW2 and was anything but a good game. Maybe the PC version was a disapointment, but the Pc version has become more or less irelevant, with only holding 5-10% or so of overall sales.
My prediction: MW3 will sell shitloads of copies, succeed Black Ops as most successful video game and earn Activision more money that they can think of.
Lionheart wrote:Is it true that MW3 is just the same storyline just out of an other point of view (I think I red somewhere it is Ghost)?
There is no information on MW3 AT ALL. There is a MW2 based novel called "Modern Warfare Ghost", but that has nothing to do with the games.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Well maybe it was great on consule, but it was a huge disappointment for the computer version, they could have done way better, no matter if console gaming is dominating..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Lionheart wrote:Well maybe it was great on consule, but it was a huge disappointment for the computer version, they could have done way better, no matter if console gaming is dominating..
Well the only difference from the console to the PC version were the onlie lag issues. I have no idea why they did not fix them, but I'm sure that they just thought that the PC version isn't worth it.

Return to “News Talk”