One More App

Share and talk about everything related to GFX (signatures, banners, headers, videos, wallpapers, gifts, etc.)

Moderator: GFX Staff

1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Re: One More App

Post by 1eShit »

Lionheart wrote: I am still doing GFX, even for TX.
All requests ever made in the WarZone requests boar are undone.
And you're not doing sigs, as you said. Though I don't see any logo, or other GFX changes in the forum or anywhere else.

Lionheart wrote: this staff is made for the best GFX members of TeamXtreme, its more likely a prestige group
"Presitge group", seriously, it's a group of hobby-photoshop users, I think you're going too far with that.
Lionheart wrote: one of those members able to handle Photoshop (or any other program) pretty well.
He can, so he could join the staff.

Lionheart wrote: You do not need to be a staff member to make request
You don't need to be a staff member to be one of the best GFX'er either.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

#1: I dont post it here, since nearly all of you are totally unexperienced when it comes to webdesign and logo creation. There are forums, which are way more helpful for me. I am sorry to say that most of you are not able to judge a real artwork.

#2:This subforums are made for those "hobby photoshop users" so they are allowed to post their artworks in here, but the GFX staff itself should have a more than decent skill, otherwise there is no sense in having one, if anyone can join.. you dont need to be in the staff itself to fulfill requests.

#3: Luckily its not up to you to decide, his tags are not even decent, I see them and I do judge them. I will place my vote carefully to avoid having such a non-sense staff like we had before. In my opinion he is not ready yet, and that is what counts currently, since I am a voter (oh ye Im such an arrogant asshole). All further dicussion will simply make me waiting longer to place my vote, since I just get pissed off with guys telling me what to do eventhough they have no clue about the topic in question.

#4: I never said that, I said he has to be good and currently he is not.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Lionheart wrote:#1: I dont post it here, since nearly all of you are totally unexperienced when it comes to webdesign and logo creation. There are forums, which are way more helpful for me. I am sorry to say that most of you are not able to judge a real artwork.
question.
Hah.

Anyone can judge artwork how this wish to because art is about expressing yourself and your opinions. Someone could make the most basic piece of art and it could be worth millions :wink:

Think the word you're looking for is Graphics mate, in which case I might agree with you. :wink:

Most BS you read all day^
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

in the GFX (Digital Arts) scene you use the word "artwork" if you want to avoid the repetition of "piece", "tag" or "graphic"
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Lionheart wrote:in the GFX (Digital Arts) scene you use the word "artwork" if you want to avoid the repetition of "piece", "tag" or "graphic"
Fair enough.

Most BS you read all day^
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Ironhide wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Give me names then Sick, name at least one GFX staff member, who is worse than you are. If you're right you will receive my vote within seconds.
There is no active GFX member... None at all. And I doubt inactive ones count here since they can't handle the requests anyway.
Well, it will seems a bit arrogant or offensing, but in my eyes, my signatures are better than Resh`s one for example.

@Resh; Sorry if you read that, but that`s a personal opinion. I might be wrong.

@Iron; You pwn.

@Lion; I don`t get the point. My gfx skills suck? I`m not good enough? It seems like you just don`t want me in, that`s all. Everybody likes my works and some thinks like me... Am I dumb? Here's the question... I don`t want to waste my time here. Am I in or not?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

If I would not want you in I would have already placed a no vote. Its hilarious to see that people think they can claim to be a part of the GFX team..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Lol. What about claiming?

You asked me to say a name which one I`m better than him.

I did. No answer?

Anyway, you`re hilarous. I made effort and learned some new things just for this sections, done request and they were all happy. What do I need else? Seriously, tell me, I`d like to know.

If you wait for me to be like Numb, I think you can lock this topic by reading the last line.
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Well Resh is still better than you, Ive seen his .psd's and I dont even need to see yours to judge about the way you have worked.

Ive never said you have to become as good as numb, even I am not as good as he is. To be a member you need just a little more knowledge about tagmaking (GFXing), thats all. Ive seen your efforts and I highly apreciate them, but currently you are not good enough for the staff.

Oh and btw, your app will not go any faster by insulting me.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Some of his outcomes are still quite nice. ;)
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

It's just hilarious to see that everyone would like to see him in the staff except 1 person. I doubt we're all that wrong and none of us has any idea about GFX, actually we all do. Judging signatures and other artworks is not that hard. You either like it or dislike it, so far everyone likes it. What's the problem then?

I dont see why someone shouldn't be in the TX GFX staff if the members he should work for want him in. This is no professional GFX team, it is supposed to be a bunch of voluntary GFX workers who are supporting the members and the clan. Be happy people are even interested into joining the staff.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Ironhide wrote:It's just hilarious to see that everyone would like to see him in the staff except 1 person. I doubt we're all that wrong and none of us has any idea about GFX, actually we all do. Judging signatures and other artworks is not that hard. You either like it or dislike it, so far everyone likes it. What's the problem then?

I dont see why someone shouldn't be in the TX GFX staff if the members he should work for want him in. This is no professional GFX team, it is supposed to be a bunch of voluntary GFX workers who are supporting the members and the clan. Be happy people are even interested into joining the staff.
I do fully agree with you. The arrogance of Lionheart is e really annoying, srsly. He thinks he can judge everything. How can you allow yourself that you can say who's got an idea about GFX & who's not. Artworks simply being liked or not. And that is the fact which matters here. I think everyone here really likes the graphics work of Graphix.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

I wont call it arrogance, I call experience. I simply see how a tag has been edited, due to the tutorials Ive red and the previous tags Ive seen during my GFX time.

But if it makes all of you happy; vote.

even with my highest disagreement you are a member now, congratz.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

Finally.(I really like your sigs)
Gratz well deserved :wink:
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
1eShit
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Indeed, congratulations, as Madara said, well deserved !
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb

Return to “General Artwork”