Republic Commando "2"

Everything about custom mods for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

VodeAn
STEAM: VodeAn

Re: Republic Commando "2"

Post by VodeAn »

Thank You for recognizing me as the original, I started making Republic Commando 2 the Mod in early 2006 lol

The mod is very much still alive, and you'll be happy to know that we are on schedule, we have our final website up, republiccommando2.com
And let me also say that I just found this RC community and it looks pretty lively, I look forward to proving updates here on my progress and working with the community. If the mod/admins are willing I can make a topic with frequent updates on the game's progress and then have it stickied.
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Nice to see that you found your way here!
Would be cool if you'd keep us up to date!

Welcome :wink:
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

VodeAn wrote:Thank You for recognizing me as the original, I started making Republic Commando 2 the Mod in early 2006 lol

The mod is very much still alive, and you'll be happy to know that we are on schedule, we have our final website up, republiccommando2.com
And let me also say that I just found this RC community and it looks pretty lively, I look forward to proving updates here on my progress and working with the community. If the mod/admins are willing I can make a topic with frequent updates on the game's progress and then have it stickied.
I want to say your epic. <3
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

What about his epic? :D

Very nice you come here and your mod looks awesome and you have clearly put a lot of work into it :)

Most BS you read all day^
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Keep working on it VodeAn ! It is going to be awesome !!!!!!
Click for watching:
VodeAn
STEAM: VodeAn

Post by VodeAn »

Thanks everyone!
jediprotector216
STEAM: jedi_protector

Post by jediprotector216 »

Just a thought, but how about instead of doing delta squad for the whole game, you guys could do omega squad as well.

Like: RC-1309 Niner, RC-1136 Darman, RC-5108/8843 Corr, and RC-3222 Atin. Also include the Null ARCs like Ordo. But just a thought.
I am a Freelancer, don't accuse me of multiclanning.
kalash
Kappa Private
Kappa Private
STEAM: My
BATTLE.NET: Shortz

Post by kalash »

Will this include a multiplayer campaign? Also in vid "Get to the hanger!" isn't it a choppa? :lmao: or maybe there is a choppa in da hanga? :shocked:
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

If this is still going, I'd be more then happy to help because I have a few ideas, too (mostly gameplay).

First, remove the noob weps!!!!! These weapons will get removed: AA, Rocket, Sonic nades, EC nades, Conc rifle, and Minigun. The Shotgun will have less damage, and will have less spread. The Pistol will also have a bit more damage.

The main one (single player) is the feature to pick which squad member you want to play as. They would also have different ammo and what not.

Boss/Niner: Normal from first game.
Fixer/Atin: 300 Ammo blaster, 20 Ammo sniper, and dual pistols (higher dmg from first game, longer recharge).
Sev/Fi/Corr: 300 Ammo blaster, 50 Ammo sniper, 5x, 10x, 15x zoom sniper. Scorch/Darman: 240 Ammo blaster, 10 Ammo sniper, 10 Nade ammo (nade launcher from WP6), less time to place detpack.

Oh, and you can only do this (chose squad member) AFTER you beat the level. I also agree about putting Omega in the game. Maybe you could have like 2 different campains that tie into the same story (like in Halo 2 with Chief and Arbiter), and the last 2 or 3 levels could be both teaming up to finish the game, like both teaming up to kill Yoda or something (not that one, just an idea).

I can also come up with parts of the story and script, and quick chat in multi player. Maybe the multi player would come with different maps (15 or so) and have a DLC with the maps from the first game, and single player story, but with the new features and graphics (if we do that).

I won't download anything yet because of maybe having issues with having more then 1 mod downloaded at a time (Because I have PROMOD).

If anyone has any more ideas to add, or changes to my ideas, post a reply.

Happy modding and mapping :xD:

Note: Mods/Admins, don't lock this topic, this is a long term thing we are doing.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Nice ideas i must say.

althouh i think much of game has been planed this is deffinately somethign to think about. however you are saying remove "noob" weps from the game. however i find they are helpful in campain just annoying in mp. mabye they should be kept for SP only?
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

They should be kept in multiplayer too, they're part of the game.

Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Penguin wrote:They should be kept in multiplayer too, they're part of the game.
This is a different game Lol. technically.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Technically no.

It still a mod, just a major conversion.

:wink:

A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

l3arcode wrote:Nice ideas i must say.

althouh i think much of game has been planed this is deffinately somethign to think about. however you are saying remove "noob" weps from the game. however i find they are helpful in campain just annoying in mp. mabye they should be kept for SP only?
Hmn, they might be kept in singleplayer with WAY less dmg, and maybe there would be an option when making a multi player server to have noob weps, or not. I say remove them from single and multi player modes :cuinlove: .
Hidden content:
Noobs: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu:

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:
l3arcode wrote:Nice ideas i must say.

Hmn, they might be kept in singleplayer with WAY less dmg, and maybe there would be an option when making a multi player server to have noob weps, or not. I say remove them from single and multi player modes :cuinlove: .
What like the mod that is already currently in place on Swrc?

Return to “Modding Republic Commando”