Public DM server

About the TeamXtreme Game Servers.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Public DM server

Post by Vash »

Well I have the same impression... it's very easy to use a Blaster on your servers. That's just a fact. Though it might be confusing compared to all the other servers there.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

It's 3 AM, Shape and I had nothing to do.

Result:

This video clearly shows that the blaster on SOC servers is 30% stronger than on TX servers. While you need 6 bullets to kill someone with a headshot on TX servers, you need only 4 on SOC servers Though it was the same weapon, used by the same player with a very similiar ping (4 difference only).

The blaster on SOC servers is even stronger (or as strong) than the heavy repeater on that server. While it needs 5 (or maybe 4, was not easy to see) bullets to kill someone, the blaster needs exactly 4. 20% more powerful!

Considering that blaster difference on other hitboxes, like the body, it could make a difference from 5 hits (just an example, could be way more of course!). 20 hits on a TX server and 15 hits on a SOC server. That's actually a very huge difference.

If you doubt that the servers were correct, you can see the "Perfect" message on the SOC servers when I killed the test player with full HP. That cannot be seen on TX servers.

Any more doubts about it? I do not think so.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Shape
STEAM: myownlabyrinth

Post by Shape »

:D That model is EPIC-WINNING! :)
:>
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Ironhide noobing, kickban.

Well good idea to compare it like this, these overpowered blasters are actually pretty annoying sometimes.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

1eShit wrote:Ironhide noobing, kickban.

Well good idea to compare it like this, these overpowered blasters are actually pretty annoying sometimes.

Then don't play on these servers :-)

In my opinion it doesn't change a lot... I did highscore on UG and on TX servers
Click for watching:
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

1 shoot is miss in the head xD :owned: but agree nice idea if you know how to aim a head :/

and count plz , not 4 but 6 .
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:1 shoot is miss in the head xD :owned: but agree nice idea if you know how to aim a head :/

and count plz , not 4 but 6 .
1) They all hit.
2)160 - 156 = 4
160 - 154 =6

Everything is properly calculated.

Anyway you are running out of arguments and this is getting useless. You are actually the only one who denied the difference from TX servers to SOC servers.

Locked.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.

Return to “Our Game Servers”