[MW2] Seany's Application

All denied applications will moved to this place.

Moderator: MW2 Moderators

ShadowStar
STEAM: the_finalbitch

Re: [MW2] Seany's Application

Post by ShadowStar »

could you pls discuss this via xfire? Idk how often he gets banned or kicked. Let's give him his last chance. Maybe he take its serious and maybe not.
btw good luck with your app

Du gehst jetz dahin, schaust dem Reh ins Auge und dann erschiesst du das Reh.
.....9 Schuss später......
Feierabend so macht man das.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

This is relevant for his application, hence it has to be posted here. Sceaga, the Colonels and Dc17 should know his past in order to judge him wisely.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Seanyx'3

Post by Seanyx'3 »

Not rly, normally I dont flame in public. But I hate if "Pros" are using taggs like "Player" in Public cause nobody knows then who they are and they can start being rude to everyone. Iron didn't but I thought he do. My fault. Mostly i stopped playing Pulic in RepCom. In MW2 didnt flamed ever. Just to Violet ;)
Last edited by Seanyx'3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
->¦wÐm¦K.U.S.H.: hauste ich geh meinen kater auslachen
ShadowStar
STEAM: the_finalbitch

Post by ShadowStar »

I don't know his past and I don't care about it. I want to judge about his current behavior and skill

Du gehst jetz dahin, schaust dem Reh ins Auge und dann erschiesst du das Reh.
.....9 Schuss später......
Feierabend so macht man das.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Seanyx'3 wrote:Not rly, normally I dont flame in public. But I hate if "Pros" are using taggs like "Player" in Public cause nobody knows then who they are and they can start being rude to everyone. Iron didn't but I thought he do. My fault, anyways.
So you just completely confirmed that you had no reason at all to start flaming. You randomly start to flame people because someone else wearing that name is being rude. That is seriously completely immature and does not fit to this clan.

@ShadowStar: Well everything concerning an applicant, especially his behaviour, should be discussed in his application. Even if it is negative, as in this case. And I think his behaviour 2-3 days ago is pretty much current.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

ShadowStar wrote:I don't know his past and I don't care about it. I want to judge about his current behavior and skill
If you know his past you can see a great improvement of his behaviour and this is one of a few indicators influencing a vote, isnt it? :-)

Anyways Seany I gave you my opinion, I would love to have my old "friend" back in here, but not of he is still flaming around. Btes of luck again, I will have a really close look on you, I hope you will understand that.

And Ironhide, we will discuss further things via PM, no worries I see your point.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
Seanyx'3

Post by Seanyx'3 »

I flamed once the last time and it wasnt right, i know, but i cant change it ;) If you would play more often with me in public, you would see that i normally not flame.

@LH: Definitely.
Last edited by Seanyx'3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
->¦wÐm¦K.U.S.H.: hauste ich geh meinen kater auslachen
Lucky
MW3 Member
MW3 Member
STEAM: oOdarkyOo
LoL Name: Luckyys

Post by Lucky »

who care of the past seriously...?
he can change --' he is not a fucking idiot who didn't understand that he had a bad behaviour...

anyway goodluck seany =D
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

I just do not like that someone who has been kicked out of the clan, who is banned from one division and the public servers of TX and who has 4 banned accounts on the forums can just create a new account without asking the leaders or the CC and post his application. That does not make any sense, we either follow or way and keep him out of the clan or we should not have ever banned/kicked him. But it happened and as far as I can judge it he did not even change.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Like I already said, Iron. We will solve everything else via PM, please and I will talk with Dc17 and STORM about this.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Post screens :) .
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Seanyx'3 wrote:My behavior is fine
vs.
Seanyx'3 wrote:I flamed him 3 days ago
Seanyx'3 wrote:Not rly, normally I dont flame in public. But I hate if "Pros" are using taggs like "Player" in Public cause nobody knows then who they are
Your behaviour didn't change in any way, otherwise you wouldn't flame people randomly on public severs. And due to the fact that Ironhide used the name "Player" which means that you could not know that it was him, we have to expect you to flame against other people too, we just don't know about it.
Seanyx'3 wrote: I did not changed my behavior towards Iron or 1eShit, cause they did not changed it towards me. And I'm not intrested to get in contact with them.
Are you sure? Why did you join the sever then when I had a match vs Remix & Marilyn (2 or 3 weeks ago) and flamed, saying I was arrogant, and who do I think I am, just because I said to Remix that you are not a pro gamer.
(You also did that various times on xfire until I deleted you from my list)

The fact that you're just behaving respectful towards members you like isn't that good either.
Rory™ wrote:Lulzzz stop disscusting those things here talk in xfire ! Seany, post more screens ! Ignore the people who flame you . If you're going to flame them back then you're on their level of behaviour . Nobody deserves to be flamed here !
Lionheart wrote:This is relevant for his application, hence it has to be posted here.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Screy
STEAM: __screy__
XBOX Gamertag: xTG Screy

Post by Screy »

Please give him a chance! :up:
Missing the old days...
Sierra and Echo Squad Modern Warfare 2 <3
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

I dont want to see any further statements regarding his past behaviour, since we all do know how it was. The voters got an impression what different members think about him and this is enough to judge him properly in future. From now on I want to see screenshots, activity and actual feedback, which means feedback from today and the upcomg time.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Post by Revenge »

Screy wrote:(Please) give him a chance! :up:
This is not RepCom, is it?
Last edited by Revenge on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Denied”