Application; MrsStinsfire

Wanna join our clan? Post your application here!

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

MrsStinsfire
BATTLE.NET: Mrsstinsfire

Application; MrsStinsfire

Post by MrsStinsfire »

» Ingame Username; MrsStinsfire

» Ingame Character Code?

» Previous clan(s) expierence; I have been playing all kind of wierd shit through the years, and since i am a very social person clans, and teams have always been something i have gotten myself into.. The first game ever this is not the case, is starcraft. I have been an active member of wow guilds, CS teams, and Heroes of newerth clans. only my wow time being highly competitive.

» What leagues are you in: Well, i am currently in diamond league. I got promoted to master league, but had a lot of games lost, duo to me tryin to mix up my play, and generally care abit to little about my game in ladder games, so i essentially just got demoted, because i failed at taking the game seriously right after the patch.

Last seasons Stats; Rank 1 Diamond, with 3650+ points. I wa

» What is your favourite race? Terran

» What is your best race? also Terran.

» What's your age? I am currently 20 years old

» What country do you live in? I live in Denmark, and have been reciding here my whole life.

» How often do you play? I play alot. Aproximately 5 days a week, with up to 8 hours of playing.

» What is your Xfire username? My Account is called MrsStinsfire

» Post some ownage replays or screenies, I will post some the second i get back to my own appartment.. Got my self all worked up about having a good community in starcraft 2, and might have rushed myself into making this application abit. But bear with me ;) .

» What's your goal in TeamXtreme / point to join?

Ok Wall-O-Text inc.

I have played loads of games through the years, and i am loving games, were skill levels do matter. I have the heart of a competitor, but the work ethic of a homeless person. I have gotten myself hooked on this marvelous game, and since december the 24, were i gave my self the best christmas present ever, i have been ever growing skill wise. I started out as a noobcake mcfagulor, hitting bronze, and playing as i had no idea how to use my fingers on a keyboard.. Being a newfag, to the RTS world, i tried to improve as best as i could. Starting out with watching HD, and Husky commentating games, just so i had some idea of how people would play pro games, to DAY[9] and is ever so amazing analysis of games. I try and perfect my game every day of the week, and i almost never play, just to play. When i play starcraft, something inside of me is screaming "YOU SUCK, GET BETTER", so i am really giving it my all. After alot of time practicing by my own, and with the rare friend online, i am now seeking TeamXtreme, for both help, and time to share. I fel across this site, because i simply wanted a semi active, or fully active starcraft 2 community, that i would be able to share my lust for improvement with, and also help out those who could seek help from me.

ESL Team, application

»Which 1vs1 League are you in? I am diamond atm, but with low-mid master skill. I will ofc be willing to back this up by playing any of your members if needed.

»How much do you play a week? I dont have a set scheduel, so i play alot at the moment(4-6 days a week, with 3-8 hours of game play), and i seek active players, so 3 times a week, seems only fair.

»Prevous competetive experiences? I was a very competitive World of Warcraft player, and i was at one point the highest ranked warrior in EU. i have been playing on the second team, of a clan playing Counter-Strike, and i have won 4 smaller LAN party turnies in CS. also won 1 gold medal in MW2, and 2 bronze medals in DOTA.

»Why do you want to join the ESL squad? Because it seems like the more active starcraft 2 part of the community, and i love tournaments. also i would like to be able to have some sort of steady practice going on.

»Do you have anything else to say.

I think my wall-o-text summed most of it up. But mostly just hope that you will give me some feedback in the near future, and ofc im hoping for some fun hours with you brahws.

<3 Stinsfire!
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Application; MrsStinsfire

Post by Shanks »

First of all welcome to our forum.
At the moment I´m still in charge of the division but I stepped back from my position a few days ago so you gotta wait until it´s decided who will follow me as the division leader. I´m really sorry for that in advance but you happen to apply to an unconvenient time here. If you just wait a few days everything should be settled. If you have any further questions you can contact DC-17 via a private message: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/memberl ... file&u=916 or Hvnz in xfire since he was my second in comand. His xfire is: gowsniper
Irony

Post by Irony »

Or try @ http://www.vip-gaming.net

Not trying to steal members. But this division is dead in this clan. :-)

add me: VIPIrony 549
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

I am sorry but I think we will close the division, it has become inactive.

Sad you applied a tiny too late, Shanks was an excellent leader :) !

Good luck in your SC2 career, if you wish to join another of our divisions, feel free to so !

Locked.

Return to “Join StarCraft II”