Public PROMOD Server Idea

About the TeamXtreme Game Servers.
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Public PROMOD Server Idea

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

I have PROMOD 1.1c and I can't use it fully on any public server. I would like to see a public PROMOD server (I think 10 vs. 10 might be good). I think any non-TX who has PROMOD would like this server a lot, I know I would :up: Again, I would love to play on a PROMOD server, and TX servers are my favorites. (Vash, I think you or someone else said servers cost money. It (Public PROMOD server) might cost more money but I think it's worth it :up: !!) Anyone here who agrees (TX or non-TX) say I agree. If I think of anything else, I will tell you here.

From, (abg/c)A!ph@G#0$^(ld&) (advance beta ghosts/commandos)Alphaghost(leader)

P.S. I know I'm not a TX, but I'm a huge fan, and might (prob. will) join when I'm 15 (and a good, nice player). I like TX because 1. No name calling (i.e. noob). 2. TX doesn't use noob weapons :up: :up: 3. Nice members (some of my INV buds would NEVER get into TX :nosmile: ). 4. TX makes AWESOME maps (i.e. WP 3) and mods (i.e. PROMOD 1.1c). :cuinlove: TX :cuinlove:

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Re: Public PROMOD Server Idea

Post by 1eShit »

A!ph@G#0$^ wrote: (i.e. WP 3)
Gah, there's already WP 4 ;)

Well, a Promod Server would be cool indeed, but I think too less people know about the Promod, besides the big clans the "ordinary", clanless member do not visit forums, or at least most of them.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

1eShit wrote:
A!ph@G#0$^ wrote: (i.e. WP 3)
Gah, there's already WP 4 ;)

Well, a Promod Server would be cool indeed, but I think too less people know about the Promod, besides the big clans the "ordinary", clanless member do not visit forums, or at least most of them.
Well, I could tell people to vist the site, or sign up for lesser clan sites and spread the word. Which ever way, a PROMOD server would be cool.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Let's see if I can get a PROMOD server up.... :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Great to get such a feedback about or maps/mods, I guess everyone who was involved into these projects will appreciate it a lot. I suggest you take a look at our PROMOD Light though, it is a bit easier to handle and works better than PROMOD 1.1c: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 113&t=8725

I hope you enjoy playing it. :)
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Remember we gave up cuz PROMOD was buggy ? eh ?
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

SAMO wrote:Remember we gave up cuz PROMOD was buggy ? eh ?
We never gave up and the latest version (Light) has no bugs at all. Only the old versions had. :)
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Well probably but I can remember it was so heavy to install it correctly. :lmao:
And even correctly it still failed sometimes. :lmao:

Or it was just me ...
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

SAMO wrote:Well probably but I can remember it was so heavy to install it correctly. :lmao:
And even correctly it still failed sometimes. :lmao:

Or it was just me ...
Again you talk about old promod. The light one can be installed in the normal folder (like WarPack). :D
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Didn't know that, lol.
Then I will install it. :-)
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Ironhide wrote:Great to get such a feedback about or maps/mods, I guess everyone who was involved into these projects will appreciate it a lot. I suggest you take a look at our PROMOD Light though, it is a bit easier to handle and works better than PROMOD 1.1c: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 113&t=8725

I hope you enjoy playing it. :)
Thanks, I didn't know about that, now I have PROMOD 1.1c AND PROMOD LIGHT v1.0!! TX, YOU ROCK :up: :cuinlove: !! And like I said in my 1st post, I'm gonna joi..wait...app for TX when I'm 15 (and a nice, fair player :owned: )

EDIT: If you ever need ideas for maps/mods, I can help (jeez, I already know what my first video game is gonna be, PM me if you wanna know).

EDIT 0: You guys have nice montages on youtube :cool:

TX is awesome.

Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Hehe, thanks for the feedback. Even though I'm not TX anymore, I was one of the guys behind Promod, and yeah it's always nice to recieve positive feedback regarding these projects. Glad you liked it!

So, when do you turn 15? I wish you GL with your application and improvement in game. ;)
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Numb wrote:Hehe, thanks for the feedback. Even though I'm not TX anymore, I was one of the guys behind Promod, and yeah it's always nice to recieve positive feedback regarding these projects. Glad you liked it!

So, when do you turn 15? I wish you GL with your application and improvement in game. ;)
I turn 15 in Oct. 2014 Right now, I'm working on getting better skill. If the BF 2 div was still open, I'd app for that too, but at the time I don't play much BF 2 (and rarly play BF 2 multiplayer), because I'm working on RepCom, and CoD: WaW for my Wii (I'm not to good at all at that, plus the fact that I havn't played a Wii for 6+ months doesn't help at all). BTW, when playing on RepCom (on my normal computer), my connection goes down a lot :mute: :ugh: (and I HATE IT when it goes down when I'm in the middle of a good game i.e. Depot on TX TDM server :down: :down: ). I even have WP 2, 3, and 4, PLUS PROMOD 1.1b, 1.1c and LIGHT v1.0, proof of how much I love TX and RepCom. QUESTION: Should I buy a Halo or CoD game next, and for my Wii or PCs (yes I use more then 1 computer) :nutty: :confused: FYI: I live in the eastern timezone (yea, I'm in America). :cuinlove: TX :up:

TX is awesome.

SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

You're gonna app in ... 3 years?!
Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

Lmfao..
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: btw
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: how do i move people on ts?
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: to another channel??
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Drugz™: LOL

Proud Co-Leader of ZoomBlast appreciation society!

Return to “Our Game Servers”