Xfire music "status"

Moderator: hife

Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Xfire music "status"

Post by Revenge »

Hey guys, snice a few weeks my xfire music status (mod?) does not work. But I would like to be able to switch my playlists if I'm ingame. Does anyone know what to do?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Xfire music "status"

Post by Vash »

Play in window mode, as I do, and change everything with a simple click.

If the resolution of your monitor is high enough, it's like you're playing fullscreen with the nice ability to be able to do everything outside the game.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Xfire music "status"

Post by Penguin »

Yes it's called alt-tab.

Or you can run it how Vash says if possible.

Btw this has nothing to do with the xfire music status mod. If thats not working then rightclick it in the bottom right, settings, select player, choose the right one and then set status to 'Music Status'

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Software”